Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

lost my streak again

I love this game but I keep losing my streak-It usually stops when i'm at day 17 or so--today i am at day 19 and had to start all over again--

Comments

• this game rips you off all the time

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Emmye, if you give me your Friend Code, a series of numbers on your profile, I'll restore your Daily Spin for you.

We don't rip anyone off. If we are at fault, we always make things right. ALWAYS.

Many thanks

Allie Walton
    Community Manager, WPB
  • 17 Jan 2016

Hi Allie,
     Well no complaints for a long time  BUT...
    yesterday my spin days were 46 and I played~~ then today I got the dreaded message :'Uh oh you skipped a day' and I had to pay 35 diamonds to get reinstated at day 47 !!! aarrgghh !!! PLEASE reimburse me for the 35 diamonds . My friend code: 148767

Also the counter no longer goes past the 100% after day 21...it used to go up daily and I was at one time getting over 200% for each spin... now I only get 100% and it stays at 100% ??? what Happened???

Thanks,
    Donna 
    aka dneth

I don't know, Donna, it's done the same to me, too.
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    The counter is always 100% been changed since new party time game started. That's the way it is now. Also there's a time period in 24 hours each day you need log in same time for bonus , or it restarts you. Hope this helps .

Best wishes

Loraine xx
  • I can't seem to get back into playing the bingo game I lost my streak for the first time today
    Please give me your Friend Code, it's the series of numbers on your profile, and I'll reset your spin for you.

Many thanks

Allie