Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

my streak

Hi - i was hacked and it took days to get my identity verified-i was up to day 59 of my streak and now it's gone-could it be reinstated?  Please?  

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Sorry to hear this, I hope you've tightened up all your settings now.

If you could please give me your Friend Code, a series of numbers on your profile, I'll be able to reset your Daily Spin for you.

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager, WPB
  • Hi Allie it's been a while since I've been in contact with you how have you been I was disconnected from the server in the single bingo room THANK YOU for your help
    Hello Helen, yes it has been a while since I last heard from you. How exactly can I help you?

Allie
  • I was disconnected from the server in the single bingo room earlier
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi brisky57 The single room is a free room to get free chips and power ups . If you could leave a message for how Allie can help you please, as you have not said , why you need help.
    Can you also leave your friend code please .

Best wishes

Loraine x
  • 716387 Yes I had already played and won two bingo games in the single bingo room and was on my third game about to bingo and was disconnected which I would have won 1,230 chips and 1,000 free chips
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Thank you for information. Allie will be in touch soon , sorry for the inconvience this has caused x
    Helen, you haven't said how many cards you were playing, you can only play a maximum of 4 cards, so it's not possible to win that many chips.
  • I was playing two cards
  • It's fine I'm going to delete this game anyway I've been playing over a year I think and I've gotten tired so THANK YOU
    Helen, I've refunded your lost chips, there's no need for you to delete the game.