Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Same old thing

kimberlykimberly Member
edited February 2017 in Wild Party Bingo
HI Allie long time how are you I herd you where not feeling well I hope all is better with you.... Here we are a year later still being told I'm freezing the game you told me to tell them to come to you... I did that and one person is not on my friends list they just say oh here's Kimberly to freeze the game other is on my friends list friends code is 486519 her name is Victoria I will try to get the other ones code after she says her lovely words and cuts me down makes a scene in the room both of them the one took off Victoria stayed they are telling what rooms I can go in and just the same bullying that was going on over a year ago like I said I was here a long time. I told them I cant not freeze a room speak to you they said you do not do your job I took a screen shot of this... I would like to see people like this banned as we talked about temp or forever because its not fair to me but I stay strong and still play the game I love but there is the info you need hopefully there will be something to change this I delt with this way to long...... Allie I just found out the other girl is on my friends list her name is Carla Campos friends code is 681612 she is the one I told to speak with you and she said you don't do your job lol.....but what ever grow up ladiesssssssssssssssss I had it I don't say a word to any of you ever. I think Its time to make a post again.
My friends code is 2503111 Thank you hun....

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Thanks Kimberly for giving me this information. I've never heard of these players, so how would they know if I am doing my job properly or not? Please inform everyone, that I keep a list of all Friend Codes that I'm given, so I can easily access player accounts I started doing this over a year ago as I can't remember all of them, so I decided to compile a list of all names and Friend Codes.

As WPB does not tolerate abuse of any kind, these 2 players will be dealt with, and given a Chat Ban. They can still play, but not allowed to type in the Chat Box.

So please tell all involved, that as of now, each name and F/C I am given, that they will be dealt with IMMEDIATELY.

Now rise above this behaviour, and once you've given me any further F/C's, ignore them.

Take care,

Allie
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi Kimberly , no player freezes a room , it's just the way the game goes , when you play in the single room , it takes you into your friends game , they see you , but you can't see them . they have played a long time , they should know how it works by now . No one can deliberately freeze rooms .
    Even sometimes it shows you in my game, I can see you , but you can't see me as your in singles room , I know your in single room , it does freeze the room , I used to do the same myself , people would think I was ignorant etc , not sending faces back etc. They just don't get your in single room and can't see them. It's mad I know , but that's how game goes for people to get chips and first bingo, to build up on chips for free.
    Hopefully players will read this post now and understand , no one can deliberately freeze rooms. Don't see the big deal just come out and in again if it freezes , beats waiting 45 seconds twice for next game .

Hope your ok , hope people now understand

Happy playing

Best wishes

Loraine x
    Kimberly can I also say , see if you remove them from your friends list , it means you will never show up in their games , as it's only when friends are online you can get into single player , shows you as if you have joined them , even tho you have not. Not telling you to delete people etc , just a suggestion for you , just to try make situation better for you all. Not sure if you knew this. I know Allie is dealing with this , but just thought I would share this info , try help out .

Loraine x
  • Ty you both so much and I know a lot go in the single rooms like u said and go get tool built up but whatever to them I'm not gona let it bother me thanks Allie and thanks Loraine.... I just didn't think that was right them saying Allie does not care nor do her job rude people. It was fun playing with you today by the way Loraine love you guys thanks for pep talk making me feel better.
    Thanks again
    Kimberly
    Ps I did tell them Allie you are one of the best to help solve issues and you do your job always been there for me so I got upset that was even mentioned soon as I told them I took a screen shot they took off.....

Your most welcome Kimberly , I try best to help people out , Allie does great , great job , what she puts up with is unreal at times , she always sorts issues out for people , don't know why people are saying that , they are so wrong, if only they could see what that woman goes through on a Daily basis , they would soon know .
    I only help Out , take pressure off Allie , I'm just same as everyone else , daily player , no better than anyone else.
    We are always gonna come across people who don't like us etc , disrupt and talk etc etc, bullying and swearing etc , won't be tolerated , as Allie says , action will be took . I get it to from players trust me . Don't let people upset you . Same for everyone on here .
    Defo no cussing and bullying will get by Allie . She will put an end to it.

Take care Kimberly

Loraine x
    I took care of both of those players as I promised, Kimberly, they won't be chatting in public for a while, so rest easy.

I need to correct Loraine on just one thing. If it wasn't for Loraine, the work would be piling up, because I'm not ill as such, I have a disintegrating spine, fibromyalgia, arthritis in all of my joints including my spine. Sometimes the pain is so bad, all I can do is take liquid morphine and try not to move. Loraine does a hell of a lot more than take the pressure off me. She is my right hand, my rock, here at WPB. I asked her and Sherrie to be Moderators, and trust me, it was the wisest decision I've made in a very long time. Not only does Loraine know exactly how the game works, she can give invaluable advice. She is also a people person, she loves the game, and she will go out of her way to solve problems as much as she can. I can't praise her highly enough. I don't know what I would do without her. I love her to bits.

Take care

Allie xxx

Thanks Allie ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Xx
  • I'm so sorry to hear that Allie that is a bad thing to deal with and that pain I know all to well about pain I my self have Chrones Disease since 18 and now 48 so I know your pain and then got a heart issue from meds they put me on that's why I like playing so much it helps me with stress to focus on something eles. So that why I was getting upset once again I come he to de stress. So I want to Thank You Allie so much for taken care of the issue for me as you always been here for me. And Loraine shes a sweetie and I'm so glad she is here to help she does awesome at this game so yes you did a wonderful pick when you picked her love to you all and prayers will be sent you way Allie for all your going through.

Thanks
    Kimberly
    Thank you Kimberly x
    Thank you so much for your understanding, Kimberly, and I am so sorry to hear about your health issues. I wish there was something I could do to help you.
    Loraine is a wonderful person and can do so much to help you. If you ever have any problems, Loraine will go out of her way to help.

Take care,

Allie xx
    Allie you are so lovely xx such a lovely woman. Sweet and kind. Thank you for your kind words, feelings very mutual x
    I speak from the heart, Loraine - I go with my gut instincts about people, and I knew from the moment we linked up, you were a special girl.

Enough said xxxx