Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Lost spin

I went to play this morning & I did not get my spin!!! My code is 1844312 as much money as I have spent on Diamonds the bingos are freezing & the slots have cheated me!! I would appreciate some help

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    I've reset your Daily Spin, Shirley. All should be fine now.

Please refrain from claiming that you have been cheated. We always refund when we are at fault, so you are never out of pocket.

Many thanks

Allie Walton
    Community Manager, WPB
  • #731415, I was kicked off the server today 3/25/2017 sat morning. twice, I happened when I was spinning the prize wheel,,,, help
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi there. Did you get daily spin bonus twice? Ok we will look into this for you. Sorry for the inconvience.

Best wishes Loraine
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    If Tiavicki got the daily spin twice, then why is she asking for help? confused.com
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    edited March 2017
    Not sure, this is a new one to me. We only get daily spin n once a day and set in a 24 hour period. Can't miss it by a second or it resets, so down to players to make sure they log in ON time