Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Streak gone again

2»

Comments

• dnethdneth Member
    May 29, 2018
    Darn it ...it happened again! Had to pay 35 diamonds to restore  everything...Sure getting tired of this glitch in the system!

Please reimburse me the 35 diamonds.

Thanks
    Donna aka dneth
  • dnethdneth Member
    June 4, 2018
    Did you forget about my 35 diamonds per my note May 29,2018??
  • MarionMarion Community Manager
    Hi dneth,

I have reimbursed you in full.

Are you logging in within the 24hour time limit? It is important that you do so. We are also looking into the matter.

Thank you.
    Marion
  • dnethdneth Member
    TY Marion.... Thanks for reimbursing my 35 diamonds :)

I typically log in around 9am CDT...but sometimes the free spin is not there so I check back every couple of hours until it shows up.

My problem has been when I play one day just fine without problems  and the next AM I get the message ' you missed a day' so I have to pay 35 diamonds OR lose the streak....!
    Donna #148767
    No worries, dneth. I'm here to help. Please let me know if you need any help. Also hear in mind the time zone difference.

Thank you for playing WPB.

Kindest regards,
    Marion
  • dnethdneth Member
    July 17, 2018

Hi Marion
    Me AGAIN with the same old complaint....ONCE AGAIN...I did NOT miss playing yesterday yet this AM I got that dreadful message : 'You missed a day'...so it cost me another 35 diamonds.
    It's really frustrating :(

Please reimburse me for the 35 diamonds.
    Thank you,
     Donna aka dneth
    Hi Donna,

I will reimburse you as soon as my admin site is working. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
    Marion
  • dnethdneth Member
    TY Marion
    Anytime Dneth
    Hi Dneth,

I have restored your Free Spin Wheel. Thank you so much for your patience and indulgence.

Regards,
    Marion
  • dnethdneth Member
    edited July 2018
    Hi Marion
    When I logged on today I had three or four messages appear saying I rec'd 20,000 tokens plus 500(?) diamonds plus  my day count was restored to 566 and a message thanking me for my patience...
    I was estactic....!!

However, I had 352 diamonds yesterday and I still have 352 diamonds when I went to the games today....I did not record the # of tokens  yesterday but I thought it was around 3 million ...so Bottom line I don'e see the items that were listed on my' messages'....Do I have to do something 'special' to make them appear ??

Donna
    Hi dneth,

It should be automatically credited to your account. Are you saying you are missing some diamonds?

Thx,
    Marion
  • dnethdneth Member
    I said: the diamond number change did NOT change from the day Before..thus NO additional diamonds or tokens were awarded...I recorded my diamonds & tokens day the day before ~~so I had an accurate comparison.

Thanks 
    dneth
  • dnethdneth Member
    Thank you for the diamond compensation Marion :)
    dneth
    You are most welcome!
  • Hi Marion,
    Today (9/22/2018) the streak was gone again today!!!..and I had to pay 35 diamonds to get reimbursed...and NO I did not fail to play yesterday!...
    Please reimburse me for the 35 diamonds...
    Thanks,
    Donna aka dneth
    friend # 148767
  • 9/27/2018
    Hi Marion.

Still waiting for my reimbursement of 35 diamonds.

Thanks
    Donna aka dneth
    Friend #148767
  • Oct 5, 2018
    Hi Marion,
     Did you forget about my request for 35 diamonds  from 9/22 ????
    dneth
    Friend # 148767
  • dnethdneth Member
    edited November 2018
    Nov 8,2018

Well, a new glitch.... I have NOT missed any days...yet in the past few days two weird things happened...First the usual "You have missed a day" forced me to pay 35 diamonds to restore my days....then TODAY..I did not get that message but all of a sudden it says day 3 and my spins are increased only 15% instead of over 2,000% ...This is becoming quite annoying!!
    Plus I NEVER got the other 35 diamonds refunded from 9/22/2018.
    WHAT is going on at WPB???

Discouraged player,
     dneth
    friend #148767
  • Marion ???? anyone there...???? 
    I need a response to my post from 9/22 and to my post from 11/8/2018.
    Thank you !
    dneth
    friend #148767
  • 11/15/2018

STILL No response from anyone...!!!
    What is going on??? Usually your team is responsive to our issues.
    Very disappointed...
    Donna aka dneth
    Friend # 148767
  • Nov 20, 2018
    I guess NO ONE is answering .....but I will post this anyway...Once AGAIN, I got that stupid message that I missed a day when I did NOT miss a day yesterday!!!

I had to pay 20 diamonds to get reinstated and like my last two posts from Sept and Nov 8th I would LIKE to get those diamonds reimbursed !!

The last error of "You missed a day " was only 11 days ago and cost me 35 diamonds...at this rate I won't have ANY diamonds in a short period of time.

IF your tech support doesn't improve soon...you will lose not only MY support but many others as well. The game is Fun BUT the tech support for the past several months SUCKS big time!
    dneth
    Friend #148767

• Nov 24
    Streak GONE AGAIN!! Only 4 days after the last time !!!!!
    IT COST ME ANOTHER 20 DIAMONDS TO RESTORE AND AS USUAL, I DID NOT SKIP A DAY!!
    I'M BEGINNING TO HATE THIS GAME!

dneth
  • Well if you are having loading issues. I think you should at the very least give us back our bonus streak...every other day the message says "you have been disconnected for your server" so I'm tired of starting over again...