Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Did not get a "Free Spin" option today! Why ???

14 JULY 2017

Logged in this am and NO 'Free Spin' option was available!  WHY???
DO NOT want to receive the dreaded  message of "You missed a day' message tomorrow!!!

dneth 
Friend #148767

Comments

• dnethdneth Member

14 July 2017

BY THE WAY I USUALLY check in in the AM bet 7-10am...tried at 7 & 8 9 &10 am today (Central time)..
    NO FREE SPIN either time!

dneth
    Friend # 148767
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Donna

I've taken care of this for you as always.

I'm so sorry, I don't know what else to say to you.

Best wishes

Allie
  • dnethdneth Member
    edited July 2017
    7/15/2017

Hi Allie,
     Got the free spin yesterday afternoon...THANK YOU!

When I checked in @ 9am (Central) today-I got a message saying I had a gift of 5 spins but no free spin option perhaps it will show up later?

Question: I know it says we have to check in ev. 24 hrs or lose out but not clear what this means...If I check in at 9am on one day...does that mean I must check in BY 9 am EVERY day? 
    Donna
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Hi Donna yes , you have to log in daily roughly same time , as long as in the 24 hour period .

I've logged on 5 times today the free spin option ain't coming up on mine either , maybe a wee glitch , due to other fixes on the game .

I will keep logging in checking this

Best wishes

Loraine wpb moderator
    Hi Allie , I always log in on time for my daily spin in mornings , it's no came up at all today , still logging in and out to see if it comes . First time it's not came up for me . Strange . But will keep checking let u know the out come .

Hope your well Allie , I've been a having a hard time recently lost one of my best friends . Cruel world . Xx
    awww Loraine, no. I am so very sorry  :(

Please let Morpheus know about the problem with the daily spins, when you get a chance.

Big hugs xxxxxxxxx
    Hi Allie spin came , it's seems to be ok now , will keep an eye on it .xx

Thanks love xxxx
  • Sept 2, 2017 @3pm cst

Hi Allie and/or Lorraine, 
    Logged in today and just as the 'free spin' appeared on my screen...I lost internet connection!! aarrgh!
    When I got the computer back online the free spin was gone ....I KNOW what will happen...I'll lose my day counter and my multiples of each spin......My page for free spin was well over 200 and my % was listed at 905% although I NEVER get that---I usually get about 200% .

Please check this out and advise me HOW I can get my  free spin for today and HOW can I NOT be penalized for not checking in ( which I DO EVERYDAY!)

Thanks in advance for your help:)

Donna #148767
  • Sept 3

Hi again,

Rec'd a message today when I logged on: 
    ."Thank you for your patience. Your counter has been reset to 268..." 

However, the free spin option was NOT there?? Maybe it will show up later today??

I played one game of bingo and guess I'll have to come back later and see if free spin has been activated!

Thanks
    Donna

Hi Donna , if your free spin option does not come later , just leave a wee note here , we will get it sorted for you .

Best wishes

Loraine
    Maybe cause it's been reset , it may not come till the next day if you get me , as it's been reset restored , you can let us know , Thanks