Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

chips

why is it im not getting my chips.... yall send email saying recieve so many chips, then when u go to website, i havent recieved a few that i was promised 

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello laurab

I'm sorry you're having a problem receiving your free chips. We actually use 3rd party suppliers for these, if you could email 
    support@sending.io, explaining what is happening, that you aren't receiving your chips, they will be able to help you.

Best wishes

Allie - moderator

• I just lost 5,000 chips out of nowhere while playin bingo???????
    Hello JoeLes

I'm so sorry to hear this. Can you please tell me what happened? Any more information you can give will be very helpful. Plus if you can give me your Friend Code, I can ask Morpheus to investigate this for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Best wishes

Allie - moderator
  • This is Joy159. I bought alot of chips, out of my own pocket and I am tired of losing them. I play the slots and I hit three monkeys and when it goes to pay me, the monkey falls down so I dont get it. I buy chips and it rips me off. I really like this game but getting fed up with losing my winnings. I told Morpheus I lost some of my stars to level up and he said what are the stars. TY Allie, Please help me once and for all.

• I just purchased chips and have not received them...I would like my chips or a refund
  • I see now I am not the only one having this prpblem. Some one should check into this, L am tired of losing my own money and you need to return it back to me and others.TY

• I watch the videos to earn chips and u are not giving them to me u owe me 400 chips
    Hello mblechner - please provide your Friend Code so we can look into this for you, thank you :)

Hello joy159, I am sure Morpheus dealt with this problem for you?

Hello Lcrystallee  - We don't actually owe you 400 chips, we at WPB don't provide the chips, they are given by our 3rd party chips providers - For any issues, you will need to contact each of them directly:

TrailPay - wwww.trialpay.com TrailPay offers an excellent Offer
    Wall with a wide range of rewards.  For TrialPay support
    instructions (Facebook or Yahoo) go HERE

2.  Tapjoy -  (coming soon)

3.  Ad Colony -
    (coming soon)

If you do have problems receiving your Daily Rewards, please email support@sendio.io and explain that you aren't receiving your chips.

I hope this helps you

Best wishes

Allie - moderator

• MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    great answer Allie.  btw, chips from the Earn tab often take time to show up.  A little patience is good here as they are all granted via. 3rd party companies.  

joy: i believe this has been dealt with through email...if not, please provide Friend Code # and total erroneous losses.  

thanks,
    M

• My friend code is 167824. I have spent alot of my own money on this game and don,t like lossing it. 30,000 would be a great help. I like the change you made in the game now. I have been getting alot of my friends to play.  Thank You .
    joy, i have granted you a nice stack of chips.
    Please enjoy, and thanks for playing and inviting your friends!

-morpheus

• Thank You!  I will enjoy and keep inviting my friends to play your Great Game. I do like how you have made the game even better than it was before. Thanks again and have a Wonderfull Christmas.
    Joy, its through customers like you who pay occasionally and support us that we are able to improve the game.
    Our goal is to have the #1 bingo game on earth, so you're helping make that happen THANK YOU!

• To me you are the #1 bingo game. I want to let you know that maybe you should check out the slots. I have been playing and they just keep spinning. I just wanted to let you know about the problem.
    Ah ye,s, thanks joy.  we know about that problem it happens when the communication w/ internet gets lots.
    We are working on a fix.  

thanks again!

• again I got disconnected from the game, 4 times today.  am I going to receive my chips back??
    Tiavick: sure, just tell us your Friend Code and we'll grant you lost chips + extra for the frustrations.

• I got disconnected about 15 mins. ago I betted 1120 I think 3 cards Vegas. do I get my chips back????
  • here is my friend code731415. thanks.
    Thanks Tiavicki - chips, diamonds & spins granted.  Thanks for your patience!
  • I just spinned the party wheel it landed on 20,000 chips, that lil point on the wheel disappeared the spin was over then it spinned again not even going all the way around and then landed on 250 chips total 500.  I don't think that's fair. please help I do love playing this game but it seems to have a lot of problems, I hope I don't have to find another game

Tiavicki - yes that is not fair.  I've granted you the 20k

• debdeb Member
    I have lost more chips then I can count by your game kicking me off and or freezing...

TrailPay offers an excellent Offer
    Wall with a wide range of rewards.  For TrialPay support
    instructions (Facebook or Yahoo)

Yeah right...support my arse. If you read the fine print...if you don't have a credit card you don't get anything...Their instructions are aweful. 

If you are offering this to players to earn meger amount of chips then it is your issue if you only offer them.
    Hello Deb

I'm sorry that you've been experiencing problems, with freezing, etc.  If you can provide your Friend Code, the team will investigate this for you.

If a player doesn't have a credit card, in fairness, that is nothing to do with WPB.

Also, WPB have no control over the amount of chips offered by 3rd party providers. My daily rewards are supplied by Sendio, and I can receive anything from 200 to 1000 chips - every little bit helps!

Best wishes

Allie  :)
    deb - sorry this happened, although its not our 'fault', we can grant you some chips for your frustration.  What is your Friend Code?

• I just wanted to let you know that the free chips is not working. Players are leaving the game because they have no chips left to play. TY
    Hello Joy

When you say "free chips" do you mean what you get from our 3rd party providers?

Best wishes

Allie  :)
  • Allie. You get 250 chips & share on fb. I don.t know does that mean that is third party providers. TY Allie just wanted to let you know. Best Wishes to you & God Bless.
    Joy, thank you - if you can give me your Friend Code, I'll sort something out for you for your frustration, even if this technically isn't to do with WPB. Also, if I could ask a favour of you? Your team mates who haven't received their 250 chips today, as a good will gesture (celebrating my promotion) I'll help them, too. But I must have their Friend Codes.

God bless you and yours, Joy :)
  • My friend code is 167824. Congragulations, you deserve it Allie. I know sometimes your not playing, so I try to let you know things that are happening. Yes, I will let my teammates know. TY.