Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

game freezing

Just left game.....I went to buy refresh during game.....game froze up...finally it came back so I used spotter....Spotter didn't work....refresh and breaktime didn't work.....it kept trying to erase the numbers but never did....I ended up with no bingos...I had 19 gems, bought refresh and ended up with 9 gems left.........please help

Friends code 216050

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Thank you Rita

I''ll flag this up now for the team to investigate, and THANK YOU so much for giving your friend code, this helps us immensely!! :D

Best wishes

Allie
  • Hey guys... Cannot access "Buy Diamonds" or "Buy Chips". Everything else is working OK, but a little slow  #60117.
  • the game froze the second I redeemed my coins to play 3 cards which was 0ver 1800 and the lottery for 750.
    Hello keithsat

Is it still happening now when you try again? If so, please let us know and I'll flag this up with the team for you.

Tangie, I've replied on the thread that you started.

Best wishes to you both

Allie
  • Thank you, Allie.

Rita
    Friend code: 216050
  • Guy's, for the last 3 days the games and the slots freeze. I paid for the games it freezes before the game starts and it throws out extra numbers that aren't call. It almost impossible to catch up to all the numbers. The game would be on 7, then freeze, then the game is over. I have lost chips and power ups. And the slots, freeze all the time and then the ticket tape showing the winners freeze.. I have unplugged my computer and rebooted contanly. Other games work on line. I am not rich to keep buying diamonds.... There are more problems.  Do you know there is problems with your game???? please reply.   80841 and w5ni39iwf55v

also, how do you get on facebook to play?

Claire Stringham   10-27-2015
  • Guy's, I called my internet company and everything is working correctly. I just tried AGAIN and still bingo and slots are freezing up. please return my two messages. clairestringham@yahoo.com 80841, w5ni39iwf55v
    and let me know if the site will be fixed.

Thank you

Claire Stringham
    edited October 2015
    Hello Claire

I am so sorry that you are experiencing this problem, it must be very frustrating for you.

Thank you for supplying your friend code, I will flag the team and ask them to investigate this for you.

If you want to play on Facebook, all you have to do is log into your Facebook account, put Wild Party Bingo into the search bar, and you'll be able to follow the instructions to play from there. I''ve also added the link to our documents which will give you all the answers to your questions.

Best wishes

Allie - moderator

• My games always freeze up and at times hold up.  When I click it doesn't always take the click because of the freezing up/slowness.  This has been happening since I started playing this game.  The extreme slowness happens every game and I see on the corner of the tab a circle many times when it is slowing down.  I am surprised more people aren't complaining because I know it is happening to them too.  I don't have any problems with any other website.

Friends code 69382
    Thank you for letting us know that you're experiencing this problem - there could be many different reasons why this is happening - one reason is playing at certain times of day when the internet traffic is particularly heavy.

I'll flag this for you and have the team investigate this for you. Thank you for providing your Friend Code  :)

Best wishes

Allie - moderator
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    ecga, i have granted you some free chips/diamonds.   This happens to people, but it seems to happen somewhat frequently to a few people.  Most people are not having this issue which makes it VERY hard to track down and "fix".

The red circle on your profile picture means there are 'messages' or 'things to do' there.  Touch your own pic and complete the Achievements, or Friend Requests or whatever else is being asked.

please let us know any more specifics about where/how it happens, all data is helpful.

thanks!
    Morpheus

• Allie0923,

I play all different times of the day - many times in the middle of the night/early am (midnight thru 5:00 am Pacific time).  It still freezes up.  it is now 8:40 and your game won't load.  It states to keep trying and it's not loading.  This has happened many times as well as what I stated on Nov 8 (as well as your response).  I realize your company just added some new features which I am not fond of - I personally like the old features where you are guaranteed at least one diamond a day, plus 1500 coins. I understand your game is free and your company probably relies on advertising since many of the players (including myself) do not pay for it, but it is very addicting and I would like to be able to play it some time this evening.  Thank you.

Friends code 69382
    ecga7, we had a technical problem this afternoon, but it has been resolved you are free to play again.
    I have granted you some chips as you may have lost some when freezing.

• Administrator,
    It is still very slow today.  I believe the newly added effects are causing it.
    ecga, can you elaborate?  is this DURING a round of bingo?   during the new Party Wheel?
    just when effects play?  which ones?

thanks!

• Of course ADMINISTRATOR it is during the rounds of bingo?  It is always constant.  Even today.  Then your company disconnected me.  I knew it was going to happen because when I clicked on my bingo, it didn't acknowledge it.  This happens quite often without being disconnected, but today was awful.  I lost all those points and my team would have made #1 again!
    All of them, Carnival, Las Vegas, etc.  It doesn't matter what game playing.  I know it is your software because other players complain about the same thing.  You are just trying to deflect the issue!
  • Friend # 731415, Hi sorry to bug u so soon, but my game is freezing up, getting thrown out for not having enough chips as u can see I have 11,000 +.  then it looses connection I lost 2 games at 4:29 and 6:01 today. my computer is new just got it in October this year, please help

• Yeah,freezing issue bad tonight. But!!! I LOVE the new background and all the pretty holiday lights and decs. It looks GREAT. Thank you!
    Yesterday was really bad, but we think all the problems are fixed.

To anyone who still feels we "owe" them chps/diamonds for disconnects please put your friend code here OR write contact@asylumlabsinc.com  We are doing our best to reimburse everyone after recent problems.

-morpheus

• I was playing the slots again and they took my chips but kept spining and I was spining the wheel and it took more diamonds then it was suppose to. I think you should check on and try these two things every day and night . Maybe you can see what the problem is. I would just like to be given back what I lost again. Thank You. I wish this would stop happening to me. 
    joy, please post Friend Code if you want reimburse.

• My friends code is 167824. This is Sunday Dec. 20th and I am having loading and the same thing with the slots issues. Thank You. I really hope that you can get this great game working the way it should.
    Hello Joy

Did you receive your reimbursement for your losses?

Best wishes

Allie
    To Joy, i wanted to be sure, so i tossed you a nice stack of chips.
    If you feel the amount was fair please let us know.

-m
  • Thank You. This was a very fair amount. Like I said before I Love your game and will continue playing and getting friends to join. I hope you can find what the problem is and continue improveing this great game. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years.
    Hi Joy

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your loved ones.

With love and best wishes

Allie  xxxx :D
  • Hi Allie0923,

You are the only administrator/moderator that knows how to respond to customers.  I was disconnected.  I always play 6 cards (900 points carnival 1) and lotto 250 pts.  I am surprised I even win because it is slow.  I never have a normal game where I am not waiting for the game to catch up to my clicks and also when I am trying to give my team members daubs.  Sometimes I have to wait to give my team mates daubs because of the slowness.  I love the game, but I wish the slowness of the game on a daily basis would be less than more.  I realize this is for free, but we do have good time and it is frustrating when it is slow all the time, freezes up and disconnects.  There is not a day that goes by that one or all of these things happen constantly.
    ecga7 - can you describe what you play the game on?  Is it a low-end phone or tablet perhaps?  That would explain the 'slowness'.  Disconnects are another matter and can happen for a variety of reasons.
    Please post Friend Code and we will reimburse you with a nice holiday stack for your frustrations.

-morpheus