Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

games freeze and lost bingo's and chips

The wild party bingo game is always freezing. I have lost many bingo's, chips and refreshers. Last night was a nightmare and today. I have lost a lot of chips and helpers. I also, cannot buy diamonds or chips with paypal. I was told you would replace my lost funds. I reboot, refresh and leave the game for awhile, but nothing helps the freezing of the games. I also feel sorry for my team members they also lose their chips and diamonds. I also play on fb, I have a picture on fb, but not on the online yahoo game. also, I would be on yahoo's main page and you always had Your wild party game box we could click, but it's gone now and I have to go on yahoo search for your bingo game.  What's going on????  my code is 80841  my email is clairestringham@yahoo.com

Thank you,
Claire Stringham

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Claire

I'm sorry you're experiencing some problems with the game - it seems you have a few issues going on here so I'll try and help you as much as I can, anything else, I'll flag the team and they can look into things for you.

Firstly, I don't understand why you can't purchase diamonds or chips using Paypal - the only reason this may happen, is if Paypal has put a block on game purchases like this - it can sometimes happen when your bank is concerned about mysterious behaviour regarding your bank account - it happened to me about 2 months ago, I went to make a WPB purchase and it came back refused. A quick call to Paypal soon put things to rights - they are just trying to protect you and your money from any possible hacking, etc. I'd suggest calling or emailing Paypal and ask them to lift any block on future purchases (in case this is what has happened.)

I'm not very tech aware, Claire, I'm not sure why you can't have a picture on FB and not on Yahoo - I will have to flag the team on this issue. As for the freezing, we don't have a clear answer as to why this is happening. Sometimes the flow of Internet traffic is very heavy and does slow things down to a dead stop. WPB works around the clock to try and fix this problem - our tech team works incredibly hard!!

Thank you for your Friend Code, I'll send you something for your frustrations, please let me know if you think it is fair.

Best wishes

Allie  :)
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    edited February 2016
    Yahoo has broken their profile pictures.  It doesn't work anywhere on Yahoo.  They have said they are working to fix this, but nothing has happened recently.

We dont have any control over where Yahoo puts our game, but you dont need to search.  You can just bookmark it. Once the game is running, Add Bookmark (with your browser software), and you are good-to-go.

best
    -M

• Just this moment the game went haywire 7:11 pm its giving out the numbers super super fast but no cards were shown, none of the buttons were working helper button so on so on. please fix this sorry to complain so much but I really love this game . thank FRIEND #731415
    Hello Tiavicki

Thank you for your Friend Code, I'll flag the issue with the team and they will investigate.

Best wishes

Allie  :)
  • the bingo game is slowing down, I click on bingo it does give it to me right away, lost a few bingos today.  by the time my button gets unstuck it say to late. it's not fair I won those bingos fair and square. HELP I really love playing this game ur  game is the only one I put money into.  #731415
    I've sent you some chips to reimburse your losses, Tiavicki, I hope you feel that I've been fair to you.

Best wishes

Allie
  • Hello, in the last 2 days I have not been credited several bingos and game freezes just now I somehow lost almost all my chips when I had 2 bingos my chip total actually dropped by 7,000 + points
  • Over the last several days, this game has been freezing up regularly and then I'm ultimately disconnected from the server. Not sure why this is occurring but have lost several thousand chips and am frustrated.
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Mettle / cmgweather, so sorry this happened.
    Please post your Friend Code and I will reimburse you AND give you some for your frustrations.

-M

• I am new to this game but for the past couple of days the game has frozen due to this nonsense I now lost my power ups and chips notto mention my team that most out due to my inability to play!!!!!! please fix ASAP
    Hello Tiffany

Please supply me with your Friend Code, and I'll reimburse your losses straight away.

Best wishes

Allie, Community Manager
  • No I do not want any free chips I just want you to fix the bingo buttons they are sticking very bad. its frustrating.  please fix this problem. I really enjoy your game.

• today Monday 8:42am its not letting me play, there is no play button on my home page.  buttons are forever sticking bad . I lost 3 bingos.#731425 Please HELP

• Can you please credit my account for the credits that i lost and for the first place finishes that i did not get? Friend code #1118090
    Hello Caliscrappy

Can I have some more information from you, please?

Which room were you playing in, and what exactly happened?

Best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager
  • i love this game ,play it in the morning & evening after closing the flower shop. have spent almost 40.00 on diamonds this month & its pretty expensive to loose so many because of game problems. this morning it showed team members from another team & my team was daubing my card. i ended up shuting it off. lost 3 first place bingos with no rewards.. im in the level 40s & so enjoy this , dont really want to play anything else. thanks for your time & your really fun game !!! looking forward to hearing from you guys , would love some replacement diamonds please , want to keep playing !!!
  • i was in carnival #2 , my favorite !!!
    edited March 2016
    Hello again

I am really sorry that this happened to you, and by way of an apology, I have reimbursed your losses, plus a little extra for your disappointment.

I hope you feel I have been fair to you.

Thank you so much for all of your positive comments and feedback about WPB, we love players like you who really enjoy playing the game - you make us want to do better, each and every day :D

Best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager
  • My friend code 889367
    Hello Mettle

Thank you for your Friend Code, I've reimbursed your losses and hope you are happy with the amount sent to you.

Best wishes

Allie
  • I just had my game freeze on two bingos and then another 10-15 numbers were called and I got no credit for them I took screen shots its done this to me twice since ive had the game other then that I love the game my game id is 1200850
    Hello Patricia

I'm very sorry that this happened to you. I've reported the fault to the team. I've also reimbursed the chips that you lost - please let me know if you feel I've been fair to you.

Best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager
  • Thank you allie that was great
    You're more than welcome, Patricia - glad to have been of service to you  :)
  • Good Morning Allie,

well this is a new one, game froze!!!!!!!!

it came back on when the game was over. :-(

Your friend Linda
    Oh Linda

I am so very sorry that the game froze on you.

All I can do is apologise - if you have incurred any losses, please let me know.

Take care, love Allie xx
  • I played French Palace, the game froze and i lost my chips. Please check. My friend-id is: 1300583. Thank you
    I've seen your message on the other post, Kerstin, and have reimbursed you.

Allie
  • trudytrudy Member
    Hi good day l have a few times when the system froze on me and l lost 1200. from the bingo chips because the game froze up and l was not happy about it, l would like the chips l lost back it would be appreciated.

Hello Trudy

I'm so sorry this happened to you. If you could give me your Friend Code, I can reimburse your lost chips.

Best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager