Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

games freeze and lost bingo's and chips

2»

Comments

• Hi Allie,again I played French Palace, the game froze and i lost my chips. Please check. My friend-id is: 1300583. Thank you
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Kerstin

I'm really sorry that this happened to you.

I've reimbursed you now and I hope you feel I've been fair to you.

Take care, and best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager
  • Hi Allie, 
    thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,
    Kerstin

You're very welcome, Kerstin  :)
  • Hi Allie I bought a bunch of diamond smaller packages through the past 2 weeks every time I have 4 bingos it mostly only gives me one or 2 I'm using all my diamonds for tools and not letting me have the 4 bingos I won if I hit bingo they just don't go they freeze. Basically what I'm trying to say is I get 4 cards and only one or 2 will go through and the others I hit bingo and they freeze do nothing I have spent I think over 45.00 in past 2 weeks and the same thing keeps happening to me. I'm not sure why this is happening if it was not for other players and there help I only get one or 2 bingos but I'm using all my diamonds to get tools and they go like crazy because I'm either freezing when I hit bingo and it sure is a bingo and it wont do anything. Another issue I been having is using my power up helpers freezing on me  like if I hit a coffee it just wont work or a refresher any help you can give me hun would be greatly appreciated you can look into my account it comes right from pay pal   I think I have been buying smaller packages for past 2 weeks but its added up on diamonds I have bought from past 2 weeks its kind of a lot I looked at my bank statement today.... I just thought I would bring this to your attention I know your always so helpful with me and any issues all of us have again if you look into my account I have been buying pretty much daily Thank you again.

Thanks so much Allie :)

Friend code.250311

edited June 2016
    Hi Kimberly

I hope all is ok with you now, let me know of I've been fair to you.

Take care

Allie  :)
  • charliecharlie Member
    edited June 2016
    Game froze and lost 1250 chips and was wondering why we don't get free chips in email any more friend code is 718980
  • friend code 718980

Hello Charlie

I'm really sorry that this happened to you. I've sent you a little something as by way of an apology, and reimbursed the chips that you lost.

Best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager
  • Yes Allie you been very fair as always ty your the best :)

• SonjSonj Member
    I am addicted to this game it's great. Last few days have experienced problems. Purchasing cards and bingos but told I did not have enough chips. Also sometimes buy them and then get the freeze and loose chips used. Had ten thousand when got told I didn't have enough.????? Today I purchased chips for around

11 dollars and said purchase successful but can not collect. PLEASE HELP
    Hello Sonj

I'm sorry that you're having problems. If you could send me your Friend Code (a series of numbers you'll find on your profile) I can look into this for you.

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager

• Spent 20,000 coins and NOOOOOO party shardow card how can i complete them if i dont see them?  Im not gonna keep giving 3 dimonds to hope to get a shadow card. PLZ give us shadow cards at least 4 or more cards. Also thanx for refunding chips when u kick us out of games now.  Plz look into the shadow cards as that bingo is kinda fun and nice ppl
    Ottawagirl, we don't deliberately kick anyone out of the game - and we do reimburse chips and/or diamonds, when we are at fault. Our players know this and trust us to reimburse them.

If you could please give me your Friend Code, and I will reimburse your losses. I'll also inform the tech team about the problems you're having with the Shadow cards.

Many thanks

Allie
  • Hi Allie,again I played French Palace, the game froze and i lost my chips. Please check. My friend-id is: 1300583. Thank you
    edited August 2016
    Hello Kerstin

I'm very sorry that this happened to you.

I've reimbursed your losses plus a little extra as by way of an apology to you.

Best wishes

Allie
  • I am sick of this game freezing and losing chips. I am also having trouble with the spotter not finding all the daubs I missed because it froze. It froze on me while I was on a reward for extra chips and did not even get a chance to use it after playing your new game party. Not cool!!! why don't you identify who disrupts your play so you can do the same to them. I got disrupted twice today and would of done the same to them if I knew who they were, here I sit with 111 of them never use them but I would of.

Dear Casie

It is possible to identify who the last player was who launched the disruptor at you - just a quick reminder from WPB Docs:

" Disruptor
    - This is the one powerup that causes 'harm' to others.  For
    the
    unlucky recipient of a
    Disruptor, their cards will receive a 'lightning' shock effect and the
    numbers will be difficult to read for a limited period of time.
     You can choose to 'disrupt' or confuse another player at any
    time.  Targets can be same team or other team members.

This Power-up offers three choices:  

Friends
    - Friends is just that, it shows you all Friends in the round and lets
    you pick a target from that group.  

Leading Players -
    Leading Players shows you the top 5 players (based on score) in the
    round and lets you pick a target from that group.

Last Attacker - Last
    Attacker is just  last person who attacked you (a great way to
    get payback)"

If you could please send me your Friend Code, whch you'll find on your profile, then I can reimburse you for any losses that you've suffered, due to the inconvenience caused to you.

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager

• I appreciate your help. My point was I have 111 of disruptors I never used. I don't need or want them to win. MY friend  code is 348751. Thanks

• I found out my new friend code is 1383974, Thanks for your help!

Hello Casie

I've reimbursed you now, please let me know if you feel I've been fair to you.

We are not going to get rid of the Disruptor feature. We understand that some players don't like them, so what we advise you to do, is just ignore them - you never know, you may realise you want to use them some day!

If there is anything else I can do to help you, please don't hesitate to contact me at

allie.at.wpb@gmail.com

Many thanks

Allie
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    The persons face shows up in the middle of your screen always, you can see who disrupts you.
    Also press last attacker it gives you there name. Sorry to butt in here, just some friendly advice cassie .

Best wishes Loraine

Ps I have over 2000 of them lol
    Thanks Loraine!  :D :D
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    :):)xx
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Point of clarification, when Allie says "we are not going to remove Disruptors", shes correct but I would add the word SOON on the end.  

We reserve the right to change anything about the product, and we DO listen to the community for suggestions.  We have discussed ways to improve or possibly replace the feature but this wont happen in the short-term.

New ideas welcome!

best,
    M

• Hi Allie,
    Hope all is well w/you. Miss our chats!!
    Anyway, unfortunately the site keeps kicking me out this morning.
    Using browser Foxfire, desktop, windows xp. Cant remember what else you need other than
    Friend code
    Hope you have a terrific day!!!
    No, have not moved yet, got myself into a pickle w/a slumlord & the shed was broken into & my awesome self-propelled key start mower stolen!!! :-(
     Any hoo,
    Have a good one!!
    Linda
  • Allie, I am sorry about putting it in the chat. I was playing Vegas 1 & I pushed bingo but it just froze on me. I tried to push other numbers but it wouldn't let me. Thank You & I hope you can look into this.
  • My friends code is 167824. I would have gotten the second bingo in the game.
    We do like to try and keep the chat box purely for chatting - if you could bring all game issues here in future, that would be great, thank you.

I've refunded what I feel you would have lost in Vegas 1.

Many thanks

Allie