Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Help

13»

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    CG, can I just tell you, Loraine is the one who deserves a medal, with all the hard work she puts into this game! When Sherrie can get here (she has a very big family and can only offer a little bit of her time to the game, but when she is here, she works very hard, too)

Loraine deserves 10 medals, I couldn't manage without her. I don't have any technological skills at all, I can report faults to the team and that's about it. I don't even have the knowledge about how the game works - whereas our Loraine and Sherrie, they know everything that there is to know. I'd be sunk without my ladies.

I wish I could have a beach holiday - but I'm in a wheelchair now and wheelchairs don't like sand very much. Before the problems with my spine, I used to go abroad and walked everywhere. My last great holiday was to Rhodes, a Greek island, and I loved it. I miss being able to go on holiday. Ah well - they were happy days!
  • Allie I totally agree with you lorainne has helped me so very much, you just sounded down the other night and I wanted to try and lift your spirit. But I agree that everyone of you ladies work extremely hard trying to please everyone. My husband also is in wheelchair so I know how tough that it can be, and wish all you ladies the very best..
    Oh CG, I'm so sorry if I came across as feeling low,  I'm trying to deal with various health issues and failing miserably - but hopefully, things will turn the corner soon. I'm trying to be positive  :)

We all think very highly of you, CG, and we love helping you (as best as we can and to the best of our ability) You're a lovely lady, and a real joy to be around.

Take care

Allie xxxx
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Aww thank you ladies for kind words xxxx
    Every word sincerely meant, Loraine  xxxx
    Xx
  • Thanks to all you ladies and have a wonderful Valentine's day : :x
  • Good morning Allie. Do you know if there's been any progress on why my party bingo is stuck on 12 when in my profile it Cleary says I should be on 57. I sent screen shots and a short video to lorainne and she passed them on to techs. Just was wondering because I sure miss playing the party time. I'm also Leary that if it takes to long to correct that it will eventually be stuck on level 57 for it's been e weeks since I brought this up. I know everyone is extremely busy that's why I didn't bother with it, just thought I'd check and see if anyone's had time to look at it. Thank you for any help.
    I'll send another message to the team for you, CG. I'm really sorry for the delay.

Allie
  • Thank you so much :x
  • well, i think the Disruptors are very rude!!!!!! Just sayin
    The Disruptors are here until further notice. I'm sorry if some don't like them, but this is how it stands.

Allie
  • I'm not receiving my credit when I win, so what's with that, please help, thank you.
    Hi can you please leave your friend code , and a bit more detail of what's happened. Once we have this information , we can look into this for you .

Best wishes

Loraine
  • when I share to earn free chips, it shares but does not give me free chips :(
    Hi lynzy can you please leave your friend code please, it's a series of numbers on your profile.
    We will look into this for you , when you leave your friend code.

Best wishes

Loraine
  • How do U get to the tutorial to earn chips.
    Hi it's in the single player down , down from carnival 1 , wait till the wee woman tutorial pops up and play , if 4 cards pop up just come out and go back in till you get the wee woman tutorial , it's 4 rounds all in , complete the 4 and win an extra 1000 chips. You can do this as often as you like , to build up on chips and power ups .

Best wishes

Loraine