Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Help

How come I can not see who attacks me...those sittings don't work ..thank you...

Comments

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi Mary , it shows you in the middle of each bingo card who has attacked you , their face shows up. Or you can press last attacker to see, you can only see this until the bingo round is over. It refreshes itself after every round . Make sure you find out who it is before the round ends.

Best wishes

Loraine
    Hi Mary did you manage to see now who is attacking you ?
  • hello just was wondering if you all can change the disrupter to me
    no one uses it and what would be cool if u can take like 10 or more
    of a boost and put it to anotherl like if u have 10 disrupter and 5 spotter
     u can take from one and add it to the other one i think ppl would love 
    that and it makes alot of sense but i love this bingo its the best i give 
    it 5 stars thank you 

best regards

lion king
    Hi there, unfortunately there's no way of getting rid of disrupters for now, maybe one day in the future. I have over 14,000 of them now lol. Understand were you are coming from. But loads of people do use and benefit from them, just the way game goes.

Best wishes

Loraine x
  • ok loraine thank you
    Your welcome x
  • Hi Allie. I am very upset cause every time I go into the game with Carla Elizabeth she disrupts my game at least 3 times. Is she a robot cause I can only disrupt her one time. My game froze after that & I had the 1st & 3rd bingo but couldn't collect. I don't know why she does this to me cause I don't know her or never did anything to her. Please check into this for me & return my chips. Thank You.
    Robots can't disrupt you , only players .
    If the person you are disrupting ain't a friend of yours , you can only attack back once , unless the player is the top player in the team .

Hope this helps

Joy could you please leave your friend code for Allie please .

Thank you
  • Hi Lorraine I wasn't ignoring you this morning I was in singles room and couldn't reply back. Have a good day
  • My friends code is 167824. Thank You Loraine.
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello

Carla Elizabeth is a living person, I've spoken to her before. I can't refund chips lost in a game of bingo where players are competing against each other. It is a game, after all! However as a gesture of goodwill, I'll send you some chips due to the game freezing.

Many thanks

Allie

• Thank You Allie. I don't understand why she is so cruel every time she plays in a game. I don't even know who she is or why she targeted me. I Thank You for the chips & I guess that is just the way she will be.
    Aww no probs at all crazy granny xx
    I have never had a problem with Carla, she has not ever struck me as a cruel person. She is Italian, lives in Italy, and is very warm hearted. She isn't the sort of girl to target anyone, she loves bingo and enjoys playing.
  • Good morning. This morning when playing in singles room to get extra points I had a bingo and it said bad call so I restored and checked numbers they were right so I debit bingo and it said bad call again. Could you have techs check into this Please. Sorry to be a problem child. Friend code is 1742696 thank you
    Afternoon crazy granny will pass this over for you now x
  • Thank you
  • crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
    Good Morning crazygranny,When i play in the singles room it happens once in a while to me to, but not much the tech team can do about it,I'ts a very small glitch in the game, I just get out then go back in ....sherrir

• Good morning. I have a question. I play wpb on my phone and on my iPad. But on my iPad it's was connected through Facebook and my wpb on my phone was not connected through Facebook . So this morning I decided to join the two together so I could change my profile picture. I was unaware that the two were not on the same party level. So when I played on my phone I was clear up to 57 on the party level but my I pad was clear down on 12 is there any way to have my party level put on 57 where it should be.for since connecting to Facebook when I play any party cards and acquire what that party needs to finish it won't let me. I wasn't sure if this could be fixed my friend code is 1504472. Thank for anything that can be done have a good day

Hi CG, I'll need both Friend Codes for me to join the 2 accounts together, so you must tell me which account you want to keep going, because once I'm done, the other account will be permanently deleted.

Many thanks

Allie
  • Hi Allie the old friend code is 1742696 the NEW FRIEND code is 1504472 sorry for my inconveince you always try to help me and I do appreciate it. Again the old one is (1742696) and the NEW and permanent one is (1504472) thank you so much for all you do.
    Hello again

The transaction is now complete. The 174 account is now deleted, and the new account (150) is up and running for you.

Take care

Allie
  • Thank you so much. So will I be able to play the 57 party time level,instead of having to start down at 12. Just wondering. Again I thank you so very muc
  • For that is where my profile says I should be just let me know thanks for all your help.
  • But the game for some reason is stuck on twelve and won't skip to the level it should be thanks Allie for your help
    I followed your instructions to the letter, CG - are you sure you had the Friend Codes the right way around? Because if you didn't, there is literally nothing that can be done now, I can't reverse the transaction. You only have the one account (which is what we ask for in the rules - 1 account only) If your new account says you are at level 12, it says to me that you had the codes the wrong way around. I always check 3 times before I finally click on the button to start the transaction, because I know it can't be reversed.

Looking at the Friend Codes, the 174 is newer than the 150... All I can say is, I did what you asked me to do.

Many thanks

Allie
  • Thank you for all you have done it is what it is my fault not yours, I thank you again and will keep playing as usual just can't play the pink cards but that's not your fault it is mine. Again I thank u and you have a wonderful evening.
    Why can't you play the pink cards, CG?
  • Ok I'll explain. On the 174 account which I agree was the older account it's also the original one on Facebook, I very seldom played so the party time cards were only on level 12. But when I downloaded wpb on my android phone I had not linked it with Facebook so I would play that account which is the current account 1504472 and I played this one all the time, so the party level was 57. And when I decided to link the two accounts together,( so if I ever got a jackpot on slots I could share it) it went with the 1504472 friend code but for some reason that I don't know it says I'm on party level 57 but when I try to play pink cards it's stuck on level 12 and wants 60 diamonds to continue (which I've lost 120 diamonds trying to get it to restore and it wont) and I want the 1504472 account because it's further in levels so I figured since it won't advance from party level 12 to party level 57, which I don't know why it won't, and I've built up a lot of points and diamonds so this is the friend code I want permantely, and I'm also the one that linked them together so it's no one's fault but mine. I really didn't think you would be able to advance the party levels to where they should be, you've done so much for me already and I appreciate that, so I wasn't gonna bother you no more. Thanks Allie I hope this explains why I can't play the pink cards because there stuck on 12 and won't advance and I've already spent 120 diamonds to try. Thank you for everything you've done for me.