Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Help

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello CG

I can't explain the issue with the pink cards (maybe Loraine or Sherrie can as they know more than I do how it all works) Reading what you've said, really tugged at me and I can't let it go, that you've bought so many diamonds to end up having this result. So I have sent you a little something which I hope restores your faith a little, and will prove to you that we do care, and that we want you to be happy.

I hope you continue to enjoy the game, CG, you're a highly valued player in WPB.

Take care

Allie
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi ,sorry crazy granny,Allie . I am not sure why it's stuck on the 12th level and can,t advance . I don't get it at all. Maybe try reinstalling the game . Could it maybe be something to do with transferring accounts, I never knew you could do this lol. Not sure what's happening , try uninstalling , then reinstalling crazy granny. Maybe Sherrie can think of something else. Kind of Allie to give you a wee something for your troubles.

Best wishes

Loraine xx
  • I thank each and every one of you for all your help, and just because of a glitch doesn't mean I won't play wpb for I love the game and enjoy all the people. You ladies have been awesome and I thank you. So let's all go play bingo.
  • Lorraine I thought I'd do what you suggested so I uninstalled then reinstalled and it's still the same and is stuck on 12. But it is what it is and all you ladies have done your best, so thanks to all. Have a wonderful day.
    Hi , I'm not sure on this one , Allie could you maybe have tech team look into it . Sorry I can't be of more help ladies. I'm stuck on this one xx
    I'll flag it up for them to have a look at, but I can't say when they will get back to us on this one, because they are working on fixes for other parts of the game at the moment.

Anyway, while you're waiting, CG, you can enjoy playing that bit longer with the diamonds I sent you.

Thanks again

Allie
  • Thank you Allie just know I appreciate all you ladies do for everyone. You all make wpb very enjoyable to play.
    :)
    Crazy granny is there any way you could screen shot your problem and email me privately ? Only saying private , as I can't do it from here , as I am only a moderator on here. But I could try help you , if you could show me photos of the cards etc , so I can get an idea of what's going on . Sometimes seeing things are easier to solve if you get me.

You can let me know , if you can't get this sorted, I will give you my own email or Facebook messenger account .

Xx
    edited February 2017
    Not often I'm stuck on things , but this one has lost me lol, it kinda eats away at me , till I know the problem as well, good for me to learn etc, with new issues that pop up x
  • Lorraine send me your e mail and I'll try to send a screen shot to u thanks
  • Lorraine I just sent to pictures to asylumlabsinc.com email I hope you get them and they can help you thank you
  • The email I tried to send failed Lorraine so I'll give you mine marjeanchoules48@yahoo.com and this way we can talk and I can send you a screen shot
    I will email you tomorrow crazy granny , just off to bed now. I won't forget . Don't worry x
  • You are fine my dear. Sleep well and Quit worrying things will work out.thanks Lorraine for your help but please don't stress so hard it's just a game. Life goes on.
    Lol crazy granny , it's just one of those things that irrate you , not knowing lol, won't settle till I know haha
    Xx
    Crazy granny I have emailed you from my own account , Loraine crossan is my name, I only use Williams after my idol Robbie Williams lol x
  • Hi Lorraine for some reason I couldn't open your email. Could send me another one but send it to marjeanchoules@gmail.com instead. Sometimes I have trouble with the yahoo email thanks lorraine
  • crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
    where's her post at. if i could see what's happening maybe i can give my imput..thanks sherrie

Hi Sherrie , there's 2 pages on this thread, if you could go back a page, the post in querie is there, see if you could try help out , as this one has lost me.

Thank you

Loraine x
  • Lorraine if you wanted to send me your email to my gmail account I have taken screen shots and also short video on how the party cards that say failed will not advance to next level when skipped. I extremely appreciate all your hard work on this but please remember if it can't be fixed it's no fault of anyone of you ladies. Maybe it's because I connected it to Facebook I don't know. But all you ladies are awesome
    Hi crazy granny , I sent u an email on the yahoo account you gave me on here, did you receive it? Sent it 2 days ago. If you no longer have this one , can you give me your new g mail one x
  • I had a hard time opening on Yahoo account so here is gmail. Marjeanchoules@gmail .com thanks Lorraine. I have screen shots and short video to send you
  • Hi Lorraine I sent you screen shots and short video to you email,i sent them from my gmail account they will be under marjeanchoules I hope this helps thank you for all your help
  • Hi Allie Please help no one can get into the games & the slots just take your chips. I lost 8,000 Please check into this. My friends code is 167824. Hurry everyone is getting very upset. Thank You.
    I've just logged into the game, managed to play a game of bingo and I have a slots game going now. Please try refreshing the game - even log out of it completely and then log back in.

How is it possible to lose 8000 chips if you can't get into the games? It's possible to lose 8000, even more than this, and not receive anything back. I've lost 100k and not had anything in return.

I'm sorry, I find this very puzzling. I'll have to ask Morpheus about this before I can take any action. As it's now the weekend, the office is closed, and he won't look at his emails until Monday.

Thanks, Allie
  • Allie I've been also playing and had no problems if that helps. I wonder if it's there browser just a thought.
    I'm able to play, CG, but I can't access player accounts, which is on WPB main site. It's all very puzzling! I've emailed the tech team, but haven't received a reply. It's midnight here so about 4pm in CA, I don't think anyone will be in the office now.

I hate it when things don't run smoothly  :(
  • I don't blame you a bit. You work very hard to try to please people and I'm sure it's frustrating when things don't go the way they should. You need a good vacation on a beach somewhere nice :x
    Your right crazy granny , Allie deserves a medal and more for what she does. I try my best to take some pressure off her , but only so much I can do, wish I had a technical side etc, I would love to help out more .
    Have a great day ladies xx