Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Pissed off

I loved the game but it keeps taking diamonds and coin say can't connect it happen once I let it go but now it's been at least five times now I want my 10k coins and my 15 diamonds back!!!

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello

I am sorry you have been experiencing problems.

If you can give me your Friend Code, I will happily reimburse your losses.

Best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager
  • just wanted to let you know how much fun this game is. its not like just bingo , its a thinking & strategy game.too. its the best bingo game ive seen , thank you for designing it !!!
    Hello

Thank you so much for your lovely positive words! We love to hear this kind of feedback, and you're a shining example of the perfect players that we have here on WPB.

Take care, and best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    2cute: i sent you an email personally, please let us know how this concludes for you.

-M

• Here's my friends code 1220748
    Hello

I've reimbursed all your chips and diamonds (based on your current spending pattern) and I hope you feel I've been fair to  you.

Best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Love this game Allie, it does freeze crash loose chips diamonds, ive lost loads but never complain , its just one of those things that happens on the net everday. People are a bit rude. There is a way to ask fot things and to speak nice to other humans. Lots of disrespectful people but hey such is life. Love the game im hooked now.
    Hello Loraine

You should always let us know when you have incurred any losses - we always reimburse chips and diamonds when there is a fault with the game. All anyone has to do, is give me their Friend Code (which they will find by clicking on their Profile) and I will reimburse them. You should never be out of pocket - there is complaining just for the sake of complaining, and then there is the genuine complaint when something goes wrong - 2 very different things.

And you're quite right - good manners cost nothing!

Best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager
  • GraceSCGraceSC Member
    I have a friend on wpb, Diana .  - she keeps sending me smiling faces when i'm in the singles room, as I lose a lot playing a lot of slots, and it's driving me nuts! can you please stop this?

kind regards

grace
    Hello Grace

I've received a complaint from Diana, about yourself and some other players.

I saw something you typed in the chat box, yesterday, shouting at Diana - and you seemed to be very angry (I'm basing this on the language you used)

I don't get involved with disputes between players - we are all adults, this is a game we are playing, and we are supposed to be having fun. Isn't it possible for you and your team mates to play in a different room, away from Diana and her team mates?

I will be raising this incident with my manager, because we promote fair play between players at all times, and we ask that everyone treats one another with respect and kindness.

In the meantime, I ask for your patience while I speak to my manager, and I will come back to you as soon as possible.

Best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager
  • brendakbrendak Member
    Is there any way to get additional diamonds besides purchasing them which I have no way of doing, I love playing this game, disabled stage IV cancer and I spend a lot of time on here.  Just wondering.. thanks
  • brendakbrendak Member
    also I would like to know how to get my profile to private status  thanks
    Hello Brenda

If you play the slots, that's a good way of gaining some diamonds. Purchasing them is very easy if you havea Paypal account, as they give very good value for money - you can buy 10 for 99 cents.

You can set your profile to private if you click on the gear symbol on the right hand side of the game's home page, just follow the instructions.

If you could send me your Friend Code, which you'll find on your profile, I'll see what I can do to help you.

Best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager
  • I loved the game but it keeps taking my  coins say can't connect
    it happen all the time when my net is very good i dont understand once I let it go but now it's been at least million times now I
    want my thousands of coins back that i have lost cause once that connect prob comes up u lost everything witch to me is BS gonna delete the game whats the point in playing when u dont get the chance to play and enjoy the game?? I will share this with everyone on FB if the prob doesnt stop and i dont get my refund of the coins i lost i could care less of the diamonds its the coins i want back THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
  • Still taken my coins.  I have shared this on FB and got alot of comments back from ppl saying they deleted the game from FB as its a waste of time because the fact the game stops u in the middle of the game and u lost everything thats a little BS i say and agree with other ppl. Im about to jump off this boat and get hooked on Bingo blitz like everyone else at least when things happen there they replace whatever it was right right away there is no bitching to them or telling them their game messed up. Oh ya it only happenes once in a blue moon with that game this one is alllll the time. HEADS UP WHOEVER IS READING THIS!!
    Hello

When we are at fault, we ALWAYS reimburse what has been lost - and we always ask that you give us your Friend Code, in order that we can reimburse you. I asked you for your Friend Code when you brought this issue up on another thread, and you didn't do it - I cannot reimburse lost chips without being able to access your account.

So informing everyone on Facebook, that WPB doesn't reimburse losses, is blatantly untrue.

I cannot stop you from joining another bingo game - I wish you well for your future. But you have been unfair, as you haven't given me the opportunity to make things right. If you read all the other threads on this Forum, you will see time and time again, how Morpheus and myself, constantly reimburse lost chips and diamonds. I'll say it one more time - if you don't give me your Friend Code, I cannot reimburse you. I need it in order to help you.

I'm sorry you are so unhappy and feel so strongly that you want to leave WPB - things would have turned out differently if you had acted on what I asked you to do. I take full responsibility for my actions, and you have to take responsibility for not sharing your Friend Code. I can understand you being angry, but at least be fair. It's impossible to help someone when the playing field isn't level from the start.

I can still reimburse you, if you are willing to work with me. If not, then I wish you well.

Best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager
  • 6 out of the last 7 games can't connect I have played 1500 tokens per game that's 9000 tokens that you have taken and that really sucks.
    Hello

I would love to reimburse you? But you haven't brought me your Friend Code.

Please bring this and I will reimburse you straight away. It's a series of numbers on your profile.

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager
  • Hi Allie. I was playing Party time & had 1 diamond left to respin & it just kept spinning. That was the last one on that Party Game, No.5. Can you Please help me to get my reward. Thank You.
  • Don's retirement party. My friends code is 167824. I just want what the reward is.
    Hello Joy

I've sent you the amount of chips awarded to that Party. and as there is also an award of 8 power ups, I've sent you enough diamonds so you can purchase the power ups of your choice.

I hope this helps you

Best wishes

Allie