Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Feedback

Please give us any feedback on how we are doing, we'd love to hear from you!

Comments

• I freaking love this game. I love team bingo games
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Thank you cheapchoker, we are so glad you are enjoying the product! Out of curiosity, can you tell us what other team bingo games you have played?
  • I love the game but the last few times I have played, the my points, aren't showing up. I like collecting them so I can donate them. Thanks
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Hi Jules, when you say "my points" are you referring to the SessionM points you collect during the game? Please ensure you are logging in with Facebook or Asylum Labs Logins. After that, you have to go to the SessionM site via your mobile phone (hit the present on the top-bar) and you can see your points there. Does this answer your problem?
  • PortiaBeePortiaBee Member
    edited February 2015
    I was also having a problem seeing the mpoints. But I am seeing them again now. I wanted to add that this game is fun and I enjoy it, but I'm MOSTLY playing for the mpoints. (No offense or anything it's just bingo usually isn't my thing, but you guys have made a great and fun game) I'd like the ability to chat with my team. As it stands right now the chat is very hard to see. Would like an easier way of knowing who is chatting. Also, please don't make the diamond thing be ridiculous. I mean, games that make it so you can earn via game means and still have the ability to purchase if wanted tend to do better. Most people get incredibly turned off if the only way to purchase something is with real life money. I get that you are wanting to make money and have no problem with that, but please don't go overboard or you'll lose a lot of people. Not trying to be rude just wanted to say my peace before the diamonds are implemented. I have a feeling a majority of your players found out about this game via mpoints and considering they want to earn the mpoints, I don't think they'd be happy having to pay to play. Please keep it so we can earn currency and still have option to buy. Power ups costing rl money would just kill this game for me. I think there should be the option for both. Have a great day.
  • danielle313danielle313 Member
    edited February 2015
    Hello just wanted to tell you I'm addicted to your game. I havent found a better Bingo game in the play store period. I do have one issue though and it is the fact that when I send out game invites and they are accepted I dont receive my chips..I also am not given notification when they are accepted. Other than that I feel you guys have made a solid enjoyable game and I'm having a great time playing. Thank you..
  • I absolutely LOVE THIS GAME! ♡♡♡Heck I was just way to in to the whole thing last night. I'd really like to tell you that I didn't get a little over the top, but I don't want to be a liar. I have not been to bed since Thursday night. I just got lost in your app. I played 36 straight rounds.
  • I play 3 card's @ a time. I will say that the whole idea of the diamonds to buy the VERY MUCH IMPORTANT...POWER UPS IS JUST AWFUL!! I'M NOT VERY HAPPY WITH IT. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue to use it. I'm just trying to find something else that is not as costly. Thank you, Laura Moore
  • LogisiticsLogisitics Administrator, Community Manager, Asylum Labs
    Lmore32, thank you for your input. We love to hear about people who love the game. As for your frustration with Diamonds, we can only say they are necessary however we will be adding features and tweaking their values over the next coming months. Please stick with us as we fine-tune the game to be perfect.
  • Having problems accepting the diamonds at least with other bingo games you can get chest and fun points.I've had my chat room shut down many times and sometimes when calling numbers it stops for a seconds then all of sudden they call out many numbers to many to catch up with
  • I Love this game...but your new update sucks.
  • Stop saying TOO LATE when I know I've had time for it to be a bingo
  • I Love it. Wish there were more games like this.
    Hi Shawna, thanks and we are so glad your enjoying WPB. We plan on building a bunch of games like this, so stick around and help us! What kinds of games would you like to see?
  • DeeDee Member
    Really good game, will  say I would give it a 10 if it went full screen!  
  • Dear Community Manager, I have had more fun playing this game than any other. A few frustrations but they are FAR outweighed by the FUN!!! I do have yet another suggestion. Right now I have over 90 refreshers and over 80 disrupters. I propose an option for team members that come in first or second get to choose which powerups they recieve, rather than being awarded (in my case) more of what they will never use. Another option would be to let us trade in one option for another. I would gladly trade 25 or 50 of what I will NEVER use for one or two of what I will. The latter would quickly give you an idea of what is valued during play. This would also give those of us who haven't any money to buy items a incentive to play more rounds in hope of accuiring more powerups and ramp up the fun factor! Personally, I am shooting for "BREAKING THE FUN BARRIER!" 
  • I do not enjoy the changes that you made with wild party bingo. I dont like the diamonds you have to purchase. Cant do anything with the points i earn that i once was able to buy power ups with. Wont be playing it much any more.
  • I'm new and would like to know how to get the little icon.
  • Friends are asking to talk on line. But I don't know how to get to them.
    bkwkti8jhcv2 ,  you can chat with people in the room.
    to invite friends, simply ask them for their Friend Code.  (they can get theirs by tapping their own profile picture and looking on the General Tab).

Once you have their Friend Code, go to your OWN Profile (same way) and go to the Social Tab.  Enter their Friend Code and you will add them as friends in that world.

If you are friends on Facebook, and logged in with FB, you will also be friends in Wild Party Bingo.
  • It was my understanding that you get diamonds when you level up, but I just leveled up to 24 and didn't receive any.

LadyS_65:  Diamonds are awarded every OTHER level, so you should get some at level 25, 27, 29 etc.

thanks!
  • Have u changed the 4 corners bingo yet ? Why not let us trade some of the disrupters and others we don't really use for ones we can use? It would just make it easier for us to be able to help our team mates out! Please think about it!
  • Oh yea for some reason when I click on the chat icon I get the buy diamonds post! Also when I come into a game and one of my friends r on it would show me what room their in aggrevating
    cathy, thanks for your posts:

1 - we have not added '4 corners' bingo yet, but it's on the list.  You will see it in the 'release notes' of the new version on the store (if your playing mobile).

2 - We are considering the 'trade in powerups' request as a number of users have asked for this.  We will do something...

3 - if a friend is playing, you will see a little green triangle on their profile in the lobby.  It doesn't tell you WHICH room they are in, although this is something we have discussed adding.  

Thanks again, great suggestions!

-morpheus
  • I think this game cheats....I got 4 bingos in a game and it clearly said it in the chat that I got my 4th bingo and it only registered that I got 2 for the whole team and we came in 4th place......also i have gotten the lotto number before the 5th ball was called and I didn't get the 2 million it said I would get.....this game cheats and if it doesn't start registering my wins and getting what I'm suppose to get I will quit playing
    angelfish - thank you for your notes.  We are pretty sure the game does not "cheat" although occasionally an internet connection problem can cause other secondary effects.  I'd like to address each of your concerns:

1) Please be aware the chat window saying "You got YOUR 4th Bingo" is different than "You got THE 4th Bingo".  We award bonus for getting 1st, 2nd, 3rd and last bingo's per round.  We do not award EXTRA bonus for YOUR successive bingos.  You do get normal bingo win amounts of course.

2) To win 2 million chips, you need to first purchase a lottery card with your chosen numbers, then match all 5 lottery balls to the first 5 balls called on a per-round basis.  If you only match 1, you will recieve a much smaller payout.  The amount is awarded instantly, but shown at end-of-round under Lottery Chips Won section.

I hope this clears things up.  We are working hard to give you the best possible experience.

thank you,
    -morpheus
  • DaveDave Member
    Love the game,but sometimes it lags. I hear the number called,but the number isn't shown for awhile and then a bunch show up at once
    Dave, yes we are familiar with this bug.  Its a very difficult one to chase down but we are working on it.  All we can say now is that it's less common on desktop/wired connections than wired.  Thanks for your note, and keep having fun!
  • I purchased the 325 diamonds for $19.99 today and a pop up said there was an error and it did not give me my diamonds. But when I checked my bank account, the $19.99 was taken out. I would either like my 325 diamonds, or my bank account credited back the $19.95.