Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Feedback

Comments

• I like to know how and whats the trick to 800 bingos daily and 3 same people always in top no chance for anyone eles.
  • Thank you ALLIE
  • they must have multiple browsers open we should all do that i guess the only other way is to sit at a computer all day and have no life and that is not even possible. Is that something we can all do open multiple browsers cus if it is we should all be doing it. I was in tech support for yrs and i know that probably what they are doing but that doesnt seem fair to the rest of us :( like even the bots do not get that many bingo im trying to stick up for all of us that never get to come in first or second or 3rd as we work hard what are they doing.

Thanks Allie as always i dont cheat i just dont understand 
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hi Kimberly

What can I help you with today? Who is it that gets 800 bingos a day, do you have the names of those players, or even their Friend Codes? I hope no one has accused you of cheating - you would never do that!

Best wishes

Allie
  • hey allie! hope you're enjoying the weather in the southeast! I won 25k and 6,250k, respectively, this afternoon, but was not given the chips.

please see why, ta! xx

Hello Grace!

We haven't had such high temps as you have, I'm up near the Scottish Borders - but it's been warm enough!

I'm sorry you had the problem about not receiving your chips, I've put that to rights for you now, and sent you a few extra as by way of an apology.

Take care and have a lovely day

Allie xx
  • Thanks, Allie! xxx I'm very grateful!

We just applied for a marine superintendant's job in Glasgow! brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr xxx
    Glasgow is a wonderful city to live in - I lived there as a child, and many of my relatives still live there. You'll love it  :)
  • crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
    ya Ms Allie it is kinda disappointing to see the same 3 people everyday get 1st 2nd and 3rd every single day.. I would also like to know how they do it. because there have been times where i have played it all day long and don't even come close to half of what they get''Not bitching just wondering,,,

That's a perfectly reasonable question to ask, Sherrie - I don't have the answer for you. I can ask Morpheus, see what he says?
    OTAY, Him's gonna get tired of his wpb bouncer stirring up trouble..lol
    OMG I can just see you in a tux, your hair up in a beehive

You're going to slap me. I can feel it.
  • The instant bingos aren't working :( 2xs it didn't give me the bingos and once it said bad call :( one of which was on a pink card.
    I would never ever slap you,, Now I might trip ya down a flight of stairs but neva slap you,, PSSS    I don't have enough hair for a beehive... lol

You could have a small beehive? Work with me here! LOL
    Lol. oh now ya gonna be a comedian on me.....
  • 16 Aug 2016
    Hi Allie,
     Well things have been going well for me (finally) as far as the day counter goes..apparently is stops @210% of chips reimbursed because its been there for weeks...
    Anyway...here's my NEW problem. This morning I leveled up from level 41  to level 42 and got the message that I would receive 6295 (? may have been 6250) tokens/chips plus 5 diamonds.. I got NEITHER of them!!
    Can you fix this for me ?
    ...and hope you have a great day :)

Thanks
    Donna
    friend #148767
    Hi Donna

Hope all is well with you!  :)

I've fixed the problem for you now.

Take care

Allie
  • Thanks Allie...you're a jewel !!
    Donna
  • 23 Aug 2016  Hi Allie
     Purchased 5  brown 'free daubs' this morning  using diamonds and when I used one daub ...all 5 disappeared!!! Now I have none again...yikes
    Please replace them for me.

Thanks
    Donna Friend # 148767
    Hello Donna

I'm really sorry this happened. I can't replace your daubs, but I can give you the diamonds to buy more. How does that sound? Because that's what I've done, plus sent you a little something as by way of an apology.

I wish you tons of good luck, too.

Best wishes as always

Allie xx
  • Thanks Allie !! Got 'em today :)
    You're welcome! :)
  • dnethdneth Member
    edited August 2016
     28 Aug 2016
    Hi Allie

Well they're doing it to me AGAIN.. 2 days ago I got the dreaded message..."you missed a day--pay 35 diamonds to get the reset back"...so I paid the 35 rip-off diamonds even though I had NOT missed a day!

Today I got another message and it said  same thing!!! Asked me to pay ANOTHER 35 diamonds to reset the days!!
     I wanted to email you instead but when I clicked the page  it took me to the check-in page and NOW shows I am at DAY ONE!!!

I was up to 210% for all spins and over 150 days of spinning.\! 

This is SO frustrating!!!

Donna
    Friend #148767

Can you help??
    edited August 2016
    Hello Donna

I don't believe it myself. I thought it had settled down.

Ok, on a practical level, I've reimbursed the diamonds that you should not have had to use in the first place. I've also put a small package together for you as an apology for the inconvenience caused.

I've also reset it to Day 21. Now you and I both know, this is the maximum day for resetting, so fingers crossed, all should be well from now on. If it isn't? Then we start again, and I'll inform the team.

Please let me know if there is anything more I can do to help you.

Best wishes as always

Allie
  • dnethdneth Member
    edited August 2016
    Hi Allie
    Well I got a message that said I was granted 12 spins(?) I assume I have to wait until tomorrow to get them because you only get a chance to spin when you first check in??? I went to the page and NO spins were available now.
    Also got some gift /diamonds & chips(amt?) but message flashed to fast I couldn't write down the amount ..so hopefully they have been added to my total!!   THANKS...(I think!)
    Man this site is so complicated sometimes for such a simple bingo game!!
    As always THANK you for trying to help me !
    Donna

• Hi Allie
    Just went back and rechecked and 5 free spins were there but only @ 105% instead of the 210% I had before.
    So we're making a bit of progress I guess ! Unfortunately the game takes all the day # away and you can only restore 21...which I understand BUT it isn't fair to players like me...it will take me another 200 days ! to get back to where I was and in the meantime everyday I get LESS chips than I should....Not FAIR...I know it's not YOUR fault but the game designers fault !!!  But unfair nonetheless!

Thank you
    Donna
    Friend #148767
    Hi again

I definitely granted you all the diamonds you'd lost, plus 5, not 12, free spins... I think there is a ghost in the machine! And I know it is deeply unfair to you, all I can do, is try and make things right, so you don't lost out. I've flagged the team to make them aware of this problem. Morpheus is on holiday until the middle of next month, but the tech team are still plugging away with other issues.

Don't worry, Donna, we'll just have to hold one another's hands until we see daylight!

Best wishes

Allie  :)
  • Sept 8, 2016

Hi Allie

It happened AGAIN...rec'd message telling me I missed a day and I had to pay 30 diamonds to restore it ! So could you please reimburse me for these 30 diamonds since I did NOT miss a day!

Thanks
    Donna #148767
    Of course, Donna. I really am very sorry, andI mean that sincerely, from the bottom of my heart. This glitch has got the better of me  :(