Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Feedback

Comments

• Why is it taking so long for trade ins on the power ups.  You can invent the spin to win which I may add I'm still waiting for free spins which I am suppose to get because the wheel would not stop spinning.

• MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    as usual, if you want something from us you need to provide your friend Code Rose.
    Please post that or email to contact@asylumlabinc.com  and we will be happy to reimburse you lost spins.

re: trad-ins i'm sorry we are not working fast enough for you on the game we give you free.

-M

• Friend code is 79207.  Thank you
    rose, i granted you a few spins for the one that got stuck.

enjoy,
    m

• debdeb Member
    Game is okay....
    Shouldln't have spent money cuz your card cost are to much in comparison to chips you give away. Your trial offers are BAD..can't get into them AT ALL.....will not recommend to ANYONE.
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Deb

I'm glad to hear that you like our game - I believe that WPB is the best bingo and slots game on the internet :D

You don't have to spend any money on our game if you don't want to, but I disagree with you on the cost of buying chips and diamonds. I believe that we do offer good value for money, compared to other games - I know this, because I've tried the majority of them, and WPB stand out head and shoulders above the rest.

Best wishes

Allie  :)
  • Feb 6th
     Hi Allie
    Haven't been able to access the "Free Chips daily spin" since Feb 3...I get the emails ok but when I click on 'click here' button the new page comes up as a blank page and NEVER opens.
    Here is the url from todays free spin > DARN,, won't let me post any link!

Anyway...no freechips for 4 days  = :( :( :(

Donna aka dneth
    Friends # 148767
    Hi Donna

I would contact the provider directly - I've had to do that myself this week and contacted sendio, they corrected things within 48 hours. In the meantime I've reimbursed what I think you've lost as a token for your frustration, I hope it helps.

Best wishes

• I don't like the monkey that keeps popping up when someone helps you.  It pops up every time someone helps you, and it's really getting too much.  Why don't you have the monkey pop up when your team member gets a bingo, to me that would make sense because then the monkey would not pop up so many times.  I'm beginning to hate the game because of all the distractions.  I know of one other member that feels the same way.  Please look into this problem, anyone that has played this game knows about the helper button, and I feel that we don't need to be reminded every time someone helps...
    I've passed on your comments to the team.
  • 26 Feb 2016

Hi again Allie,
     I haven't rec'd an email fro Wild Party Bingo for the past 3 days ( the ones where you watch an ad and get free chips )  Do you know WHY ??
    When this happened before you suggested I contact the 'provider' directly......HOW do I do that ?? I don't know their email .

Thanks
    Donna aka dneth
    Friend's code: #148767
    support@sending.io  for any email award related issue.  Provide your Friend Code and the email you receive the awards with.

thanks,
    M
  • Is there ANYway you could make the 3 or more cards BIGGER - the numbers are so small I hate playing it BUT would love to play more than 2 cards.
    Hello Alex

I'm not sure how thi can be done, but I'll flag your comments for Morpheus to see and he will get back to you.

I  wish I could help, but I'm not a techy person, I'm afraid.

Best wishes

Allie, Community Manager
  • dnethdneth Member
    edited February 2016
    Hi Allie

RE Morpheus note to me on Feb 26 (above)
    I took his advice and sent an email on same day to 'support @sending.io"...so far NO response and STILL not receiving the daily emails from wild party bingo for the free chips for watching the ads.  Really getting cranky now!!

Thanks
    Donna
    Friend's code: 148767
    Hello Donna

Great to hear from you - I took the same advice, I sent them an email, and like you, still no response.

I have no idea what is going on with Sendio. Asylum Labs, our company, have also contacted them.

There isn't much else we can do, apart from wait and see if they start offering the free chips again.

I just want you to know, that you aren't alone in feeling cranky about this - I feel the same way, as do many others - but it's out of our control, I'm afraid. I'm really sorry.

Best wishes

Allie
  • dnethdneth Member
    Hi Allie

Well it's March 1st and I have ANOTHER complaint...sorry!!

As usual, yesterday I played wild party bingo & got my free daily spin showing I had played 47 days in a row!

TODAY when I signed on,,,the message said' UH OH you missed a day playing BUT IF you pay 35 'diamonds' you can get re-instated !!...

I had NO choice but to do so...even though I did NOT miss a day!!

This is VERY unfair....so it cost me 35 diamonds unfairly!!

Check the computer records and you'll see I'm right!!

Please have them replace my 35 diamonds asap!

Also...STILL no email from Asylum Labs.

LOVE this game BUT the support from Asylum is really getting bad!!!

Donna aka dneth
    friend code #148767

Hello Donna

In fairness, you should have come to me first before buying your 35 diamonds - you're a valued player and I would have reimbursed you there and then.

So I will reimburse your diamonds straight away.

And you mean you haven't heard from Sendio? Not Asylum Labs - we are Asylum Labs/Wild Party Bingo  :)  Yes I agree, Sendio's support leaves a lot to be desired. Whereas, I'm very proud of the support given to WPB players  :D

I hope you have a lovely evening.

Best wishes

Allie   :)
  • dnethdneth Member
    Thanks Allie.....rec'd the diamond reimbursement  & gift :)

Thanks for setting me straight on Sendio...as well. I am VERY disappointed in the lack of response :(

Have a great day Allie...you're a REAL asset to Wild Party Bingo !!

Donna aka dneth
    Donna, you're more than welcome, just come to me anytime, and I'll do all I can to help you.

And thank you for your lovely supportive words, they mean a lot to me, because I adore being part of the WPB team. I am certain, apart from motherhood, that it is the best job in the world. With the best boss, too  :D

Love, Allie xx
  • dnethdneth Member
    edited March 2016
    March 10, 2016

Hi Allie...
    They did it to me AGAIN....well over 100 days on the free spin and today I got a message --once again---telling me I missed a day and wanted me to pay 100 tokens to reinstate!! :(  .
    ..I did NOT pay this time BUT now my counter is reset to 1!!! :(

PLEASE reset my original number days of spinning to the # it was (over 55 I think )

This seem to happen MUCH too frequently!

Thanks

Donna
    Friend code  #148767
    i'm confused.

Do you want your day counter set to "well over 100" or do you want "over 55 I think" ?

What # of days do you desire?

thanks,
    M

• dnethdneth Member
    I'm not certain but I think I had at least 100 days on the day counter...Do you have a way to doublecheck the number ??

Donna
    Friene #148767
    edited March 2016
    we do not, i'll put you at 110...tossed in some SPins for the problem.

Please let me know if this was resolved to your satisfaction.

-M

• dnethdneth Member
    Mar 12
    That 'll work...those new numbers aren't online yet BUT hope to see them today. Still shows I'm at day 3!
    Donna
    Friend code#148767
    ok, please let me know if you received....

• dnethdneth Member
    13 Mar 2016...THANKS Morphus...got the extra spins... day count still shows day 4 but at least I got the spins back !
    Donna
    code#148767
  • 3/17/16 I love playing w/teams & this game till getting kicked off the server repeatedly started..
    Kicked off twice again today. Even removed the complete app yesterday in
    hopes of correcting the problem!!!!!  So why is it other players
    complain & get creditedd but I don't?? I see others have posted
    & have not been answered either, why is that????  It is friday &
    this has been happening for over , yes, over a week now every single
    day. Please credit all my refreshes, daubs, helpers, & searches.
    Thank You!!!!!
    Thursday. 5:32 kicked off again!!!!!!! Lost my cards, refresh & helper!! I'm
    done!!! I made alot of friends & was so comfortable playing until a
    week agon when this started!!! This is 3 times today!!!!! Too much!!! Im
    done, taking my money somewhere else!!!!!!! Hate to lose my friends!!!
    wednesday. 5:02 second time this morning!!!!!!!!!! Just lost a helper which I
    purchase, 4 cards, a refresh & my team!!!!!! 730736 is my friend
    code. For the past week now in the middle of a 4
    card bingo just after I send teamates a help I get disconnected, lose
    the team I was on & have to start over. This happens sometimes twice a
    morning between 4-6am est. every single morning for the past week
    now!!!!!!!! 
    Where
    the dickens is the support button in order to put a complaint in &
    to get my helps, refreshes, free daubs, cards, & other power
    helpers?
    Thank you!!! So sad, this was a great game, but I'm getting
    very disgusted w/this constant occurance, furthermore, I pay for those
    helpers, so I'm losing money too!!!!!!!!! Very disgusted, angry &
    mad!!!!!
  • dnethdneth Member
    edited March 2016
    March 18, 2016
     Hi again M

My day counter still shows days in single digits...you were going to reset it to 110 on March 11...but it still has NOT been changed.
    Could you please reset it?
    Thanks
    Donna
    Code#148767

(Please read the emails we exchanged on this site on March 11......) :

Hello Donna

Please can you check what day you're on now? I've tried to restore you, so that you get the right days for your spins.

Best wishes