Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Feedback

Comments

• LogisiticsLogisitics Administrator, Community Manager, Asylum Labs
    mlb0102  we are sorry for your troubles.  We will attempt to remedy this for you immediately.  Please email your friend code to contact@asylumlabsinc.com  (get friend code just touch your own profile pic).  We will reimburse you with your 325 diamonds.  If for some reason this is not possible, you will recieve a full refund of your $19.99.

Thanks,

• Thank you for responding, I have sent you the information as requested. 

Sincerely
    Meliesa
  • What is the problem we haven't been able to play for the past two fays! Its always throwing me out of the games when will this b fixed o really miss playing and I miss the friends I've made on this site. Pleaser fix
  • Thank you for the chips and diamonds I lost yesterday. It happened again to day I would like a refund since you have taken it out of my account and I never got to use them. The game would freeze then I get a disconnection due to server to refresh  ,and when you refresh it takes the chips . You need to just take the game off line till you fix all your issues.
  • Just wanted to say that the CEO is working diligently on the game. I purchased diamonds last week and didn't receive them at the CEO contacted me directly and made it right and even went above and beyond what was necessary to compensate for my troubles. He also indicated they are working on any and all issues as fast as they can but I am VERY please with their customer service and attention to our concerns. Thanks Jason and the rest of the Asylum team! 

Meliesa
  • I would not recommend this game to anyone.  Freezing issues all the time, loose coins and diamonds on regular basis.  Also do not get credits when stages are done. I keep getting disrupters which are I never use and we should at least have a choice in what we get.
    Rose, we have code in there that for freeze/disconnects it DOES re-imburse you what you had spent on lottery tickets & cards for that round.  Not sure how you "loose diamonds", since those are either spent or not.

Regards to choosing what powerups you get when you win, that is a great idea!  Its so good, that we have added it to our roadmap and will be including this feature in the future.

thanks,
    morpheus
  • Not able to chat with my friends when they message me my chat icon just takes me to the buy page. Also when ive tried to click on friends instead of getting the right icons all its giving me is lines.
  • SANDYSANDY Member
    I BEEN PLAYING YOUR GAME AND I DID WIN 2 TIMES AND IT SAYS BAD CALL AND IT WASINT A BAD CALL I WON STRIGHT ACROSS BINGO
    SANDY, we are not aware of any actual bug of this nature.  What is more common/likely:

1) perhaps you mistook the light red chips 'booster' for a daub  (we are going to change this color)

2) perhaps you accidentally daubbed a square that was never actually called

3) did you get "Too Late"?  This happens when someone else beats you to the LAST bingo by a fraction of a second.

If you want to email contact@asylumlabsinc.com with your Friend Code, we will reimburse you for the chips you would have won (and then some, for your troubles).

-morpheus
  • I LOVE THE SLOTS!!!!!!!!!
    EXCELLENT!  Please bare with us as we work out the kinks...should be back online shortly...
  • I am up to 246 disrupters and would not use on anyone.  That's not how the game is suppose to be played.  Please try and eliminate them and let us trade in for something that we can use.
    rose, thank you again for your input.  For future reference, once you have made a suggestion and we have responded you can be sure we heard you.  Multiple posts about the same suggestion are not efficacious.

• Mr. Community Manager - I have written before - love this game and am hopelessly addicted - but I would like to make a couple of suggestions for the tech guys to consider - first - do NOT change the game - it is perfection. Second, could they possibly add a game counter for those of us who are trying for an achievement award to the bar at the top?  Also, would it be possible that when we scroll our mouse over the experience bar, it could show us how much experience is left to the next level - not the total amount that is listed on our "general" page? That would be so helpful.  Also, Today, I was trying for my "marathon" achievement - it took me more than three hours of straight playing to complete 30 games - I did not get my credit (I understand the problem - I am okay with it) but there is so much lag time between games - maybe shaving 5 seconds off the first section and 10 seconds off the second section would make the games move a bit faster.... those are just my suggestions.  Something for the tech guys to talk and think about.... but please, do not change the games. - they are the best!  Thanks again.  104101
    JulieN

Again, thank you for your input.  These are great suggestions!   I'll address each of your points seperatly.

1)  Most achievements will show you progress, if you go to your profile, and click Achievements tab, it will tell you what % complete you are for a particular achievement.  

2) mouse-over for experience to next level is a good idea, we'll add that to the list!

3)  You didnt get your marathon achievement?  We'll investigate this, as it is a difficult one to test.  Please verify your Achievement panel does show 100% complete?

4)  the round timers are long, we know that.  Part of why we added the slot machine was to give people something to do while waiting.  The reason they are long is to give people plenty of time to find an active room and jump in.  The shorter the timers, the fewer people make it into each round, and as you know the game is better w/ real people!   We are constantly tuning these values slightly however and your input is valued.

Also, thank you for your words of support.  It means a lot to our small team to hear something posative and not just complaints/problems.

-morpheus
  • Thanks for the quick response.... totally understand....and no my marathon does not light up and does not show 100% nor does it show a percentage. It just shows a blue "lightening bolt". One more suggestion - you should put a link to your facebook page on the game page - not just a "like" button - it is hard to find your facebook page - the more people that find it - the more they will "like" it..... Thanks again....
    JulieN - so marathon is a little unique in that it require 30 CONSECUTIVE, so if you stop playing for one day it will reset.  Can you try playing 2-3 rounds then take a look?  The lightning bolt should be replaced by a % amount....are you saying no matter how many rounds you play in one session...its always just hte lightning bolt and marathon never gives you the % like the other achievements?

good idea re: page, we'll look into that...thanks!

• Last night I played consecutively for four hours - "bought" 30 helpers - used one per game and did not even count the ones that I got as "wins".  That was the second day I tried - the first time I tried - I played for three and a half hours straight - same room, did not move - seriously - my eyes were bugging!!!!!! I thought I could have counted wrong - that is why I suggested a counter - but nothing happened to the bolt - no percentage popped up either.... I figured I had to do it all at one time... I love the game and will try again - not sure when - my eyes have to uncross and I have to build up my diamonds.... but I will try....seriously - not a big deal - love the game - don't mind trying ....just keep up the great work!
    JulieN, thanks for the help!  It sounds like "marathon" is just broken, period. 
    We'll investigate further but this is really helpful.

thanks!
  • Been freezing a lot today. Could u tell me when hit on the chest what does that do?
    Chest is "free powerup".

• nonenone Member
    Keep getting thrown out after purchasing cards 5Times today 3Times yesterday
    none...we are sorry you are having these problems.
    can you elaborate what exactly happens when you are "thrown out" ?
    do you see the DISCONNECT screen?  does the game freeeze?  Are you returned to lobby?

if you provide your Friend Code to contact@asylumlabsinc.com  I will grant you a stack of chips/diamonds for your troubles.

-morpheus
  • nonenone Member
    I've been kicked out after purchasing two cards for eight days straight for no less than 12 times. I'm really tired of this happening on a daily basis. I Should not have to send info to another site for refund of chips as stated on this site. It should be automatically refunded to my acct. Note I have not lost any money from buying These chips rather were awarded to my account. But this issue is both frustrating and irritating when trying to play until fixed I cannot rate this game higher than 1 star. Though games are fun to play this issue needs to be addressed.
  • JulieNJulieN Member
    I just want to say thanks to the tech guys for fixing the "marathon" achievement.... I completed it tonight - didn't know it was fixed until I was half way through..... You guys are the best! Keep up the great work - terrific game.
    104101......ADDICTED!
    JulieN...thank you for letting us know our fix worked!  CONGRATS on getting marathon, thats IMPRESSIVE!

• dnethdneth Member
    09 May 2015
    Game froze halfway through the round...lost my 750credit fee  for the 2 cards +500 credit fee for lottery numbers :(
    dneth #148767
    so, you know lottery numbers are paid INSTANTLY, right?
    so even if you loose mid-round, lottery has already been awarded.

Also, often we give you lost card fees when you log in next round.

i'lll give you some credits for it this time, but we have those two safety provisions to prevent people loosing chips.

-morpheus
  • SherrySherry Member
    Would like to know why I hit bingo on 5 different games and I get to late when I know I hit bingo right after the number was called. That is not fair to me or the team I am on. I asked my sister to play and she is on my team but if this keeps happening I am not going to share with Facebook my winning and tell my sister to stop playing this game. I thought for the first time there is a game on Facebook that does not cheat you when you play however I am starting to think different.