Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Feedback

Comments

• dnethdneth Member
    17 Apr
    Hi Allie,
    Rec'd the gift  and TY.!. Now on day 7 & the reset doesn't seem to work. The last time this happened I struggled along until day 21 then breathed a sigh as I finally made it back to that point and within a week...boom...it was reset to day 1! This has happened at least 3 times in the past and I don't get it!! WHY???

I truly appreciate your interest and your help and I'm certainly not blaming YOU!...but WHOEVER is responsible for this chronic 'resetting back to day 1' ~~~needs to know this nonsense will cause folks to stop playing the game! 

IF I get reset back to day 1 after I finally reach day 21 AGAIN....I will give up and leave Wild Party Bingo and all  Asylum Labs games!!!
    Players deserve to have reliable games that work the way the way the are intended to work. :(

Donna

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Donna

It really saddens me to hear this, because you are a very valued player and member of the WPB family - I do cherish each and every one of you, especially the ones, like you, who I begin to form a friendship with (and I have made some lovely friends via WPB!)

I promise you, I do report each glitch, and I know how to reset the Spin on the Party Wheel, and this is the only time it hasn't worked. I truly do NOT want to lose you, I am going to fight hard to keep you, so I ask you to PLEASE, hang in there with me.

Thank you very much, for your kind words of support to me, I really appreciate them. I am going to ask the team to look again in to this.

Take care and speak soon

Best wishes

Allie  :)
  • dnethdneth Member
    GM Allie
    Today is Apr 18th---reset STILL not working...shows as day 8 :(
    Will keep you informed.
    Thanks for TRYING to help :)
    Donna
  • dnethdneth Member
    edited April 2016
    20 Apr 2016
    Hi Allie,
     NEW problem: when I first went to Wild Party Bingo---there was NO sign of the 'daily free spin'  at all ??? It shows ZERO  spins available.  Also shows streak bonus as "today =+ 40%...tomorrow streak bonus = 45%"
    What the heck is going on?? I was day 9 yesterday and today = NOTHING.
    Did 'the team' remove the daily free spin?

I hope tomorrow I won't get the dreaded message "You missed a day" so now you have to start over at day 1 >>>aarrgghh!!

YOU are a real asset to the site but I see no evidence that 'the team' is doing anything helpful !

Donna
    Oh Donna - dear lord, I have no idea what is going on! I'm not technically minded, I can't read HTML, all I know is that I report each bug as it comes through and I pass all bugs/glitches to them.

I'm going to try one more time but a different pathway this time. I need your help.

Please will you type up a concise email detailing all the problems, what format you're using (iphone, android or desktop) and send it to

allie.at.wpb@gmail.com

I want to try it a different way, and I want to see what happens. Please will you hold my hand and bear with me?

Best wishes

Allie xx
  • dnethdneth Member
    21 Apr 2016
    Hi Allie,
    Will do this in the next day or so.
    Thanks,
    Donna#148767
    Looking forward to hearing from you!
  • my days only show once in awhile, I'm at over 200.  Can you check on this and see what is happening so I can keep track--I've spun everyday since this was started.  Thank you.
  • I don't know who's gonna answer this, but I spend my time playing slots, not messing with anyone else. I play the singles room because then I can build up my chips, yet, my so-called friends keep disrupting me for NO reason, saying i'm doing the same to them! i'm not! it got to the point tonight where I did go see them, and I zapped them, they kept blaming me! this is totally ridiculous!! I love this game, but am gonna call it quits, this is so juvenile, it's unspeakable!
    edited July 2016
    Hi Calk, I'm sorry, I don't have the power to keep an eye on your spins.

Grace, this is a problem that has been rumbling on for a while now. Sherrie aka crybaby1 found a solution which has certainly worked for me:

1.Log out of the game completely.
    2. Log back in
    3. Go straight to Singles Room, no other room.

No one will see you, if you follow those instructions.  Hope this helps.

Allie
  • Many thanks, Allie! xx
  • dnethdneth Member
    Allie

Left this same message on another area so will repeat:

My spin day nuber # was up to 99 as of yesterday (July 17)....Now today  (July 18) it shows as day #21 ?????

What happened???? Can you fix it ???

Donna
    dneth
    friend #148767
    Hi Donna

Remember when I told you that all the days, no matter if it went to day 188, really all still stop at 21?

So I'm presuming that this is that, and nothing to worry about. However, if you go past a day and you aren't rewarded, please let me know, and I'll do my best to help you. I can't personally fix things as I'm not tech savvy, but I will pass all techy questions to the tech team, and I promise you, I follow them all up.

Hope this helps

Allie  :)
  • Yes I've written about not receiving my coins or gems for winning the jackpot playing wild party slots on July 13 And I never got a response CODE#716387
    Hello Brisky

Where did you post to say you had won the Jackpot? I haven't seen anything about this it's the first I've heard of it. Do you have a screenshot of the Jackpot, please?

Many thanks

Allie
  • No I don't have a screen shot I've just forgotten about the whole thing now I usually write to Morpheus but I got no answer when I wrote on July 13 I'm really disappointed with this game
    Hello Brisky

If you wrote to Morpheus on July 13th about winning a Jackpot and not receiving it, he would have replied to you - I know him very well, he would never ignore any player - all the players on WPB  are too important to him.

What can we do to make the game better for you?

Allie
  • I did write to Morpheus on July 13 and after that also I couldn't screen shot and was disconnected from the server I'm just going to delete this game I've been screwed out of so many coins and gems it is UNREAL.
    Brisky, no player is ever done out of any chips or diamonds - I reimburse players all the time - I have reimbursed you before.

I can't go into Morpheus's emails. I will certainly ask him about this.

Many thanks

Allie
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi wee bit of Advice , u can only play in single room when friends are online to get into a game they are playing, the person can't see or control where they go. Wherever the friend is playing it will show up as if u have joined them, but u have,not . So people in a game see u as if u have jumped in which u have not. It also freezes the game, just way game goes no one can do it personally.

Not getting involved in anything , but please all just play game like adults, if people disrupt u , laugh it off, come on please . I get zapped 100 times a day lol, but still carry on . Wish everyone good wishes , ignore and carry on playing is way forward . Xx
    Excellent summing up of what has been happening, Loraine - thank you for your wise words and common sense!

:D
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Your welcome x
  • I received 1.000 credits about 3 days when I spun the wheel.  I barely played wild party bingo after that.  now then I want to plsy it says I don't have enough credits to ply the game.  why is that please?
  • I was playing wpb in the vegas 1 room had bought my cards two and the game took forever to start and when it did it went so fast wouldn't let me use my powerups and was over in no time
    Retailguy, I have no idea. Please give me your Friend Code, a series of numbers on your profile, and have this investigated for you.

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager
    Brisky, I'm sorry about this. The game is going through some updates, this could have been the cause of the problem, but I'm not sure. I've sent you some chips as by way of an apology.

Best wishes

Allie
  • Thank you maybe because today I've tried to play many times and it just keeps disconnecting I finally got through to write you but at least I didn't lose any coins today YET anyway again THANK YOU
    Dear Brisky

If you ever lose any chips or diamonds, tell me and I'll reimburse you straight away. I hope that my actions are backing up my words, so I can prove to you, that you can trust me to look after you.

Best wishes

Allie
  • Thank you ALLIE I appreciate your kindness I was so happy earlier the game was working so well now it's on the blink again I was playing wild party bingo in Vegas 1room purchased some powerful and the purchasing power up SIGN never went off until after the game so I wasn't able to play the game anymore sorry. Brisky CODE#716387
    Hello again Brisky

I'm very sorry this happened, the tech team are still working on several fixes, so this could have been the cause.

In the meantime, I've reimbursed you for your losses.

Happy playing!

Best wishes

Allie