Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Feedback

Comments

• dnethdneth Member
     21 Mar 2016
    Hi Allie
    Have you been gone ??
    My day counter on the daily spins section  can ONLY be seen when I first check in for the day..and I failed to notice the day counter and since it has already been activated for today I will have to wait until tomorrow and then I'll check it and let you know...It was SUPPOSED to be reset to 110 on March 11th  by morpeus( see above notes)...so not sure what happened.

Will check with you tomorrow and let you know what it says!
    Thanks
    Donna
    Code #148767
  • dnethdneth Member
    22 Mar
    Hi Allie

Ok...today my day counter says it is day 11.  Appreciate your help in resetting it
    Thanks,
    Donna
    Code #148767
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Donna

It can only be reset (if I'm right) to 31, not 110 - when you reach 100%, it stays at 100% increase wherever the spin stops - so if you got 1000 chips, by day 150, you'd still get 2000 - double what the spin gives you.

Let me know what day it shows you at tomorrow, please.

Best wishes

Allie  :)
  • dnethdneth Member
    24 mar
    Hi Allie
    Today showed day 14--3 days more than Mar 22 when it showed day 11 ...go figure!?!
    Donna
    Friend code #148767
    Hello Donna

Pleasded let me know that everything is as it should be now? I have my fingers crossed!

Best wishes

• dnethdneth Member
    edited March 2016
    26 Mar 2016

Hi Allie

Sorry but today it only said 'day 16' so reset didn't work :( ;(

Donna

Hello Donna

Let's see if it works this time...

Best wishes

Allie
  • dnethdneth Member
    Mar 27

Today the day counter said 16 ---again!  :(
    Never mind I should be back to day 21 and it doesn't go past that anyway!
    Donna
    Hello Donna

I've sent you a little something as by way of an apology for all the frustrations you've been caused by this problem with the Party Wheel. I hope it makes you smile.

Happy Easter  :)

Best wishes

Allie
  • dnethdneth Member
    Thanks Allie...you're the BEST !!
    Donna
    Thank YOU, Donna -  I really appreciate your kindness :)

Best wishes

Allie
  • dnethdneth Member
    edited April 2016
    april 11,2016

HI ALLIE,
     Well the game did it to me again!! Was at day 28 and back to +100% of bonus..when I clicked on it about 7am yesterday and now today it tells me I MISSED a day and wants 100tokens  to reinstate my progress!!  PLEASE reset the counter back to +100% and day 29.

WHY does it do this about once a month ?????

dneth
    Hello Donna

I don't know what to say to you, but that again, I am deeply sorry for what is happening - I wish I had an answer for you.

But as I've said to you before, please don't ever worry about being reimbursed, or things being set to rights - you will be well looked after.

I've reset the day now, please let me know everything is ok for you.

Best wishes

Allie
  • dnethdneth Member
    Allie,
     went back to the game and got a message " sorry you were interrupted. you have been given 2 spins for the trouble"  BUT the 2 spins were NOT there! Can't see the day counter at all.
    Will recheck it tomorrow and see what it says and let you know IF it's OK...this is maddening! I love this game but these frustrations are inexcusable!
    Donna, I gave you the 2 spins as by way of an apology... I don't understand this at all. I've flagged this for the team to see.

I truly am sorry.   :(
  • dnethdneth Member
    Allie
    OK got the 2 extra spins (Thanks) BUT day counter today only shows "DAY 2 and I only get my tokens x5 instead of showing as day 21 and tokens +100% ~~~so you can see how many tokens I am NOT getting each day as I once again have to climb from day 1 to day21...I may have to find someplace else to play because this is NOT working correctly.  I dutifully spin DAILY to get to the day 21 and have my tokens +100% ONLY to have you guys take them away and I have to start all over at day 1...this has happened at least 3 times!!
    This is a weakness in your system I'm afraid.
    So please ask the officials to restore my day counter to "day 21"....PLEASE let me know asap.
    Donna
    Donna, I'm the one  who restores it to day 21. I'll go and do it again now.
  • dnethdneth Member
    Hi Allie
    I can only check it before the daily spin since that's the only time the day # shows ~~so will check it in the AM before I spin and let you know IF it's fixed.

Thanks
    Donna
    Ok... fingers crossed....
  • dnethdneth Member
    13 April 2016
    Hi Allie,
    Nope, didn't work!  Shows as Day 3  :(
    Tried to send you a screenshot so you can see it still shows day 3 NOT day 21 !! :(
    Apparently, the website won't allow me to send images because I inserted the screenshot but it would NOT send.

HOW do I send an image to you???

Donna
  • dnethdneth Member
    edited April 2016
    Allie...
    2nd try with image
    Donna #148767

NOPE won't take it with the image!! :(

Donna, I don't  know what to say to you, honestly I don't  :(

I promise you, I reset the counter for you, and pray it works, every flipping time

I've granted you a couple of free spins, just as by way of an apology.

I'm so very sorry this is happening, I have no answers. I'll flag this for the team to look at - again.

Best wishes

Allie
  • dnethdneth Member
    13 Apr 2016
    Hi Allie,
    Got the two spins...thanks.
    Will let you know in the AM IF the day counter is set to 21---it said day 3 this morning.
    Thanks for your help.
    Donna
    Yes, please let me know what happens at your end. I'm praying it has worked this time.
  • dnethdneth Member
    14 Apr
    Good morning Allie
    Well, same old problem. Today the counter shows Day 4...which gives me a +15% of whatever I spin . Still Not showing day 21 with a +100% of each spin ??

MAYBE the team can figure this out and restore the day counter to day 21????
    Thanks for your concern
    Donna
    edited April 2016
    Hello Donna

I've messaged the team now, just waiting for their response. I'm so sorry about all this.

Best wishes

Allie
  • dnethdneth Member
    Apr 15, 2016
    Hi Allie
    Today shows day 5....still NO reset  !  :(
    Donna
    Donna, I've flagged it again. I'm doing my best to help. Please bear with me.
  • dnethdneth Member
    April 16
    Hi Allie

Today shows as Day 6...no change :(
    Donna
    Hi Donna

I don't know what else I can do, I have reset it and reset it, I've asked the team for help.

All I can suggest is just follow the days as they come up to day 21, by then you'll be 100%... all being well, there should be no further problems  (crossing my fingers)

In the meantime, I've sent you a little gift as by way of an apology, from me to you.

Best wishes