Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Kick off server

Comments

• I have been disconnected twice in twenty minutes, lost at least two bingos and one lottery winner as well, and the page is open behind this as I type and it's just done it again.

Not a happy bunny.  Friend code 1212515.

If anyone would like to add me as a friend I will accept need friend on this game.
  • Good Morning Allie,
    I hope you are well.
    I was finally able to play for almost 2 hours w/o getting kicked off!!!!!!!!!!!
    YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
    LOL
    I lost power once about an hour into playing due to a bad wind storm here, but when i restarted the pc it took me right back to the site & there had been no sign of a kick off while offline,
    Soooo, A GREAT BIG THANK YOU FOR A FUN TIME THIS MORNING!!!!!!!
    I pray you have a great day!!!
    Your friend Linda

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Thorntoncabin

I am very sorry that this has happened. I've reimbursed your losses and hope this has helped you.

Best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager
    Hello Linda my friend!

I am so happy to hear that you've had a great day so far, and I hope it continues- you deserve it!

Take care

Allie xxx
  • Good Morning Allie,
    well, it didn't last long, 5:18am est, had just started playing a new game w/a good team, :-(

I pray you have a great day!!!
    Your friend Linda
    730736 is my friend code
  • Good Morning Allie,
    well, it didn't last long, 5:18am est, had just started playing a new game w/a good team,
    5:48am est, ugh, sent helpers, 4 cards is the norm, desktop pc, carnival 3, n boom, off again. :-(
    Have a great day!!!
    Your friend Linda
    730736 is my friend code
  • Good Morning Allie,

4:37am est, 4 cards, desktop pc, carnival 3, kicked off again.

Hope you are well!!!

Your friend Linda
    730736 is my friend code
  • Good Morning Allie,

Well this is a twist, 5:09am game FROZE! ha!! That's a first!!!

Hope you are well!!!

Your friend Linda
    730736 is my friend code
  • sparklessparkles Member
    edited April 2016
    Good Morning Allie,

Well this is a twist, 5:09am game FROZE! ha!! That's a first!!!  And now no sound!!! ugh. Ugh, can't play like that, absolutely no fun at all w/o the noise!!! Restarted the game 3 times to no avail. Now I'm sad, would rather be kicked off than no sound.

5:20am, gonna quick for the day.

Hope you are well!!! :-)

Your friend Linda
    730736 is my friend code
  • Ok, got my sound back. Don't know what that was all about, but it is finally working. Guess I had to goback to my home page & start fresh. 
    oh well, too sore to play now so gonna sign off,
    I pray you have a great day Allie!!!! :-)
    Hello my dear friend Linda

I am so sorry that you aren't having the best day, I wish I could take it away from you.

I'm also sorry to hear that the game froze you out again. I've sent you a little something, which I hope makes you smile.

Please take care of yourself!

Allie  :)
  • ;-)
    My dear Allie,
    Thank You so very much for the goodies!!! It does help alot to replace all that I had lost w/all the kick off's.
    But great news today!!! Played for almost an hour n half w/o getting kicked off & the sound was back!!!
    It was sooooooo nice playing w/a great team n not getting kicked off!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)
    The rest of the day went really well, got alot of cleaning, cooking & a walk done!!!!!
    I feel it already, gotta go lay down for awhile, but so happy I had fun this morn!!!
    Thanks again & I pray you have a great day!!!!!
    Your friend Linda!
  • Good Morning Allie,

4:37am est, 4 cards, desktop pc, carnival 3, kicked off.

Have a great day!!!

Your friend Linda
    730736 is my friend code
  • Good Morning Allie,

5:05, ugh, again.

Both times I had the most awesome teams, just final bingo to winning, wonder what the team mates think of me dropping out right at the most crucial time of the game, hmmm, hope they understand.

4:37am est, 4 cards, desktop pc, carnival 3, kicked off.

Have a great day!!!

Your friend Linda
    730736 is my friend code
    Hello Linda

I wish I could tell you why the game behaves the way it does, there could be any number of reasons. I'm really sorry that you are kicked off so often. Please let me know if you ever need reimbursing for lost chips, etc, due to this issue.

Best wishes, and take care

Allie  :)
  • Good Morning Allie,

Ugh, not even a half of hour of play.

4:43am est, 4 cards, desktop pc, carnival 3, good team, just won 4 biingo cards, 3 bingos to go & kicked off.

Have a great day!!!

Your friend Linda
    730736 is my friend code
  • Good Morning Allie,

ok, shoot, for some reason I was on team one, but when playing it showed team 2 yet, when I got helpers it was from team one, Soooo, at 5am I restarted the game cause I figured I was going to get kicked off.
    Sure enough I got kicked off, but 12 minutes later.  Both times this morning it seems to be after I send teamates helpers & I use the tea cup & refresh.

4:43am est, 4 cards, desktop pc, carnival 3, good team, just won 4 biingo cards, 3 bingos to go & kicked off.

Have a great day!!!

Your friend Linda
    730736 is my friend code
  • Good Morning Allie,

Shoot, 5:40am kicked off again, used teacup & refresh & had just sent helpers, dog gone it!!!!!

ok, shoot, for some reason I was on team
    one, but when playing it showed team 2 yet, when I got helpers it was
    from team one, Soooo, at 5am I restarted the game cause I figured I was
    going to get kicked off.
    Sure enough I got kicked off, but 12
    minutes later.  Both times this morning it seems to be after I send
    teamates helpers & I use the tea cup & refresh.

Have a great day!!!

Your friend Linda
    730736 is my friend code
    Hello Linda

Apart from reimbursing you, there is very little I can do to help you, I'm afraid. Do you need reimbursing for anything?

Best wishes

Allie
  • Good Morning Allie,

Wow!!! Just started to play, 5:14am, had 3 bingos & they would not ring up & then boom, kicked off. Wow.
    Had just sent teamates helpers & used the tea cup & refresh.
    Sure wish this would get fixed.

3 cards, desktop pc, carnival 3, good team.

I have some good news, will write you later.

Have a great day!!!

Your friend Linda
    730736 is my friend code
  • Good Morning Allie,

5:43am, kicked off again. :-(

4 cards, desktop pc, carnival 3.

Have a great day!!!

Your friend Linda
    730736 is my friend code
    Linda, I've reported the fault to the team, and they are working on it.

I've asked you if there is anything I can do for you, you keep giving me your Friend Code, but you're not telling me if there is any way I can help you - so I'm at a bit of a loss.

You don't have to keep giving me the same information every day - I'm just saying this to save you the time from typing it all out.  :)

Take care and have a nice day

Allie
    Community Manager
  • I unfortunately again have been kicked off the server 5 times this week and all in the middle of games with multiple cards. I have lost at least 12 bingos plus the cards I didn't get to finish. Please do something to prevent this from happening, I really like this game but getting frustrated with it too.

Dear Mettle

All I  can do is sincerely apologise, for all your frustration that this problem is causing you. I can assure you, the team is aware of it and working round the clock to provide a solution.

In the meantime, I have reimbursed you and hopefully have covered all your losses, and have also sent you a little extra as by way of a further apology. You will never be out of pocket with WPB - if you ever incur losses at any time, caused by technical problems within the game, please let me know and I will refund you immediately.

Please let me know if you feel I have been fair to you (regarding your reimbursement)

Best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager
  • Good Morning Allie,

Light a fire under their butt? LOL  Ahhh, just when you get into it & are really starting to enjoy yourself & your team, boom. It's just sad. I jst wish they would get it fixed.

I play to the full extent except for using the disrupter, every single game. The loses eventually add up.

I don't complain so that I get reimbursed every day, I just want them to know it is continuously happening.
    Thank you, I'll let you know when my stock is depleted.

5:14am, kicked off again.

Have a great day!!!

Your friend Linda
    is my friend code
  • Good Morning Allie,

5:43am, kicked off again.

Have a great day!!!

Your friend Linda
    is my friend code
  • Good Morning Allie,

LOL, What would my day be like w/o getting kicked off!!!

4:50am, kicked off. Had just used my timer & refresh after sending a helper to my team mates.

Have a great day!!!

Your friend Linda

730736 is my friend code
  • Signing off, have a terrific day Allie!!! :-)
    You too, Linda!  :)
  • Good Morning Allie,

5:00am, kicked off. Had great team mates.

Have a great day!!!

Your friend Linda

730736 is my friend code