Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Kick off server

Comments

• Signing off, have a great day!!!!! :-)
  • Hello Allie,

Well, you know the story, got kicked off twice this morning. I couldn't play long n have to quit now but just wanted to let you know.

I hope you have a great day!!!

Ps, have been meaning to write you, hopefully later today.

Your friend Linda
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Linda

I'm so sorry you were disconnected again.  :(

I look forward to hearing from you,

Best wishes

Allie
  • Good Morning Allie,

5:17am est, had a good team, carnival 3, desktop pc,

I pray you have a great day!!!
    Your friend Linda
    730736 is my friend code
  • Good Morning Allie,

Well, how nice, was able to play w/o getting kicked off ever since earlier.
    Gotta go, sitting is terribly bad last few days.

Your friend Linda
    730736 is my friend code
    I hope you have a great day too, Linda  :)
  • I want to thank you for your quick response every time I have had a problem. Unfortunately I have been kicked off the server 3 times in the past 2 days.
    Dear Mettle

All I can do is apologise, for the frustration caused by the game disconnecting.

I've reimbursed you for any losses you may have incurred, and I hope you feel I've been fair to you.

Thank you for your continuing support and kind words.

Best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager
  • Good Morning Allie,

LOL!!! What would my day be like not saying Good Morning to you Allie!!!!! Of course on here it is because I got kicked off, but I so enjoy saying good morning to you beside that!!
    Yep, 5:02am est, carnival 3, desktop pc.  Had 2 bingos was on the 3rd, great team of course, hahaha. Well anyhoo, starting to get a little costly again, so if you don't mind sending some goodies. Maybe everyone that gets kicked off should demand it everytime & then maybe the top eggs would invest a little more to find out why this keeps happening?
    On the bright side, I never would have met you!!!!!!!!!
    Hopefully I will have some good time later today to write you. the morning is for clearing my head b4 the general necessities if you know what I mean.

Your friend Linda
    730736 is my friend code
  • Good Morning Allie,

Well shoot!!!!!! Was working on 3rd bingo again & swoop, it didn't bingo the second one & I knew then it was coming.
    Dang gone it!!!
    Same same, 5:32am, carnival 3, desktop pc,

Your friend Linda
    730736 is my friend code
    Hello dear Linda

I'm so sorry that the disconnections are still happening. I've reimbursed what you've lost plus a wee bit extra for the frustration being caused. I wish I could help you more.

Best wishes

Allie  :)  xx
  • Good Morning Allie,

5:55am, carnival 3, desktop pc, Had just used my helper.

I thank you for the chips, but I don't need any of them.  It's the helpers, refreshers, teacups, binoculars & daubs that I use in every single game to help my team mates win first place.  I normally play 4 - 5 cards each hand. So of course, I had just purchased more helpers & used one & blinko, there I go!!! I do wish it would stop. 
    I have done everything on my end just in case it may have been on my end, but it's not.  I have cleaned my cache, restarted the pc, cleared all histories, don't have anything left to do.. Guess the game just doesn't like me!! Hahahaha

Hey Allie, please have a wonderful day, & it is always nice chatting w/you!!!

Your friend Linda
    730736 is my friend cod
    It's always a pleasure to talk to you too, Linda :)
  • Good Morning Allie,

5:48am, carnival 3, desktop pc, Had just used my helpers, timer, n refresher.

Your friend Linda
    730736 is my friend coe
  • Good Morning Allie,

5:22am, carnival 3, desktop pc, Had just started a new game. :-(

Your friend Linda
    730736 is my friend code.
  • Ok Allie,

Leaving now, thank goodness no more kickoffs, I'm sure it was coming shortly though, LOL.

Getting anxious about tomorrow!!

Hope you have a great day!!!
    :-)

I am keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well for you with the game today - I hope it's a great one for you.

Take care, love Allie xx
  • Good Morning Allie,

5:12am, carnival 3, desktop pc, 4 cards, Had just started a new game.
    Ugh, not a good way to start the day.. Hardly slept so anxious about my appt today.  Phew!  So hoping it goes good!

I hope you have a terrific day Allie!!!

Your friend Linda
    Hello Linda

How did your appointment go?

Allie
  • Good Morning Allie,

5:22am, carnival 3, desktop pc, 4 cards, Had just started a new game.
    Didn't even get to play half an hour.

I'll write you later.

Your friend Linda
  • Unfortunately I have been kicked off the server again, 4 times in last 2days. Twice I lost bingos and who knows what else. Is there a good time during the day to avoid this problem?
    Dear Mettle

Again, all I can do is apologise and replace your losses. Unfortunately, this bug seems to occur at any time of day, and please believe me when I tell you, that the team are working on a fix for this.

I am very sorry that it disrupted your game.

Best wishes

Allie
  • Good Morning Allie,

5:09am, carnival 3, desktop pc, 4 cards, Had just started a new game & had bought helpers.
    Didn't even get to play half an hour.

I will write you, I promise, it wasn't good news. :-(

Your friend Linda
  • Good Morning Allie,

5:38am, carnival 3, desktop pc, 4 cards, Was coming up on 4 possible bingos & had just sent helpers to team mates.

Your friend Linda
    Hello Linda

I think I have the answer to all the recent disconnections. We have been hacked, and the team have been spending nearly every waking moment, trying to fix this problem. As you can imagine, when a single computer is hacked, that can cause many problems - but when hackers aim to do harm on a gaming level, the havoc caused is dreadful. Please be assured that the team are working on this, but it is going to take time. It is only the game itself that has been hacked. If everyone can just be patient and bear with us, we will get there.

Hope all is well with you today.

Take care

Allie xx
  • Good Morning Allie,

Oh for Heaven's sake!!!!!!!!! What is wrong w/people anymore!!! I sure hope they did not get into the money accounts.  This is the first game ever that I ever spent any money on. Thank you for letting me know.

Once again unfortunately, 5:10am, carnival 3, desktop pc, 4 cards, Was coming up on 4 possible bingos & had just sent helpers to team mates.

Your friend Linda
  • Good Morning Allie,

5:40am,
    carnival 3, desktop pc, 4 cards, Had just sent helpers to team mates.

Your friend Linda
    Oh no, they aren't interested in money, just causing as much havoc to the game itself. All players are absolutely safe. The team are now on top of the situation  :D

• Please please please get this bug fixed, this is either my favorite game or most hated depending on how it's working each day. I've been kicked off 5 times in a 24 hour period and ready to uninstall this game.
  • adeleo73adeleo73 Member
    edited April 2016
    recently downloaded wild party bingo and I absolutely LOVE it. However I noticed that there was an issue with getting kicked off it happened every time I tried to play. So I installed it on my Kindle. Same issue. So I tried my Samsung Galaxy. No luck. Tried my tablet, SAME ISSUE. its always after I buy 4 bingo cards, it takes my chips then gives me the boot.  Memory isn't an issue, tried to clear cache and even did a little dance :) no dice. Please help. My ID is 1307136 :D