Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Kick off server

Comments

• adeleo73adeleo73 Member
    edited April 2016
    recently downloaded wild party bingo and I absolutely LOVE it. However I noticed that there was an issue with getting kicked off it happened every time I tried to play. So I installed it on my Kindle. Same issue. So I tried my Samsung Galaxy. No luck. Tried my tablet, SAME ISSUE. its always after I buy 4 bingo cards, it takes my chips then gives me the boot.  Memory isn't an issue, tried to clear cache and even did a little dance :) no dice. Please help. My ID is 1307136 ;;)Also can you merge my accounts? My other friend id is 1241090. Thanks
  • Good Morning Allie,

4:32am,
    vegas1, desktop pc, 3 cards, Had just started a new game, ron sent me helper, & down it went.

It's supposed to be 72 degrees here today but dips down in the late 30s to low 40s. I wish you a great day!!!!

Your friend Linda
    730736 is my friend code.
  • Good Morning Allie,

5:35am,
    carnival 3, desktop pc, 4 cards, Had just started a new game, sent helper,s & down it went.

I wish you a great day!!!!

Your friend Linda
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Mettle, I am so sorry that you are frustrated with the game at the moment, but we have been hacked, and the team are working very hard to fix this. If you have incurred any losses, please let me know, and I will happily reimburse you.

Adeleo, again I sincerely apologise for the game being disconnected. I've passed on all the details to the team, and I've reimbursed you, plus a little extra as by way of an apology for the frustration you've suffered.

Best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager

• Allie thank you very much. I know this must be frustrating for you guys. You're definitely the hostess with mostest.
    Adeleo, thank you very much for your kind words, they are very much appreciated. Like you, I'm a daily player, and it can be very frustrating when the game stops working. But I know what goes on behind the scenes, and I can promise you, the guys work incredibly hard to make sure the game runs smoothly, because they do care about all of us, and they want us to be happy.

Thank you again for your positive comments - and I do hope you keep enjoying the game. If you have any problems, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Best wishes

Allie
  • Good Morning Allie,

5:02am, carnival 3, desktop pc, 4 cards, Had just start sent helpers & down it went.
    Ugh, had such a good team too which doesn't happen often.
    Gonna go look at a new vehicle today, hopefully, it's hard to find a ride.

I hope you are doing well!!!!
    Have a great day Allie!!!

Your friend Linda
  • Ahahaha, didn't last long.  Boy, I sure hope your techs find out who did it & can prosecute them.  Only good thing that comes out of it, you get to know alot of different 'teamates' LOL.
    Have a great day!!
    Your friend Linda
  • At least before when I had problems with the game you guys responded quickly now I'm not even getting a response. Time to uninstall this damn game
    Mettle, I answered you yesterday - if you scroll up, I co joined an answer to the same question from yourself and Adeleo. Please read what I said to you. Thank you.
  • Good Morning Allie,

5:14am, carnival 3, desktop pc, 4 cards, Had just won bingo.

Have a great day Allie!!!

Your friend Linda
  • Allie,
    I was able to sit for a little over an hour & had fun playing w/o another incident!!
    Aaaand, when I got kicked off earlier, when I restarted the game, I actually landed back w/the exact same team!!!!!!! Yeaaaahh!!!
    Have a super day!!!
    I put a downpayment on an suv yesterday but have to get a Pa. id card to buy it!!! I still have a Md. drivers license.
    Wish me luck, I wish I still lived in Md. much nicer state!!!!!!
    See ya tomorrow!
    Your friend Linda
  • I'm sorry, not use to you guys joining a response. I don't know exactly how much I lost there were several bingos and multiple cards that could have had bingos. I was kicked off 7 times in 36 hours.

Hi again Mettle

I'm glad you saw my message - if it helps, I'll make sure each message is done individually so it can be clearly seen.

As I said before, we have been hacked. It doesn't affect us, the players, in any way - it's the computers and the game system, that the hackers are interested in. There are a few reasons why the game gets as slow as it does, or freezes - and I knew about this before I joined WPB - depending on what time of day it was - it got to say, 6pm evening in the UK, my computer would start to slow right down, because America was coming to life, and it would stay slowed down until possibly 5 am the following morning, then the next lot of slowing down would begin, when Australia would wake up to use the internet.

But this recent batch of freezing is beyond ridiculous.  And 7 times in 36 hours is too much. Mettle, if I could get inside and fix this thing myself, I would. I know how frustrated you are, because I suffer with it myself. All I can do, is reimburse what I think are your losses, plus a little bit extra as by way of an apology. But if you are owed more, you must tell me, ok?

Thank you, and best wishes

Allie
  • Good Morning Allie,

Kicked off again. 5:35am, carnival 3, desktop pc, 4 cards, Had just won 2 bingos & down it went.

Linda
  • Good Morning Allie,

Kicked off again. 5:58am, vegas 1, desktop pc, 3 cards, Had just started playing.

Since you know the system has been hacked, do I need to keep telling you when & where I got kicked off from?

Have a great day.
    Linda

Hi Linda

It's ok, we are still working on a fix, I could seriously slap these hackers. When you think of the thousands and thousands of HTML streams of commands to run a game like this, it's not just a flick of a switch and everything is ok again - it takes a lot of time to put things to rights.

It's caused a hell of a headache!

Take care, Allie x
  • Wooooooo!!! Didn't even get to play for a minute & kicked off !!!!!!!

Oh I can only imagine.  I had designed my own website for my online store years ago, a nitemare!!!!! And every year it gets more enhanced, I can only imagine!!!!!

Hang in there!

Your friend Linda!
  • whoops, there we go again.
    had just used my refresh & teacup.  Alot of times that is when I get disconnected, or after purchasing more helpers or sending them. 
    There is no ryhme or reason.
    Probably will quit playing now, hurt alot.
    I pray you have a great day Allie!!!!!!

All I can do is apologise, Linda... and I pray you have a good evening and night xxx
  • Good Morning Allie,

Kicked off again. 5:03am, carnival 3, desktop pc, had just bought my fifth card, sent helpers & had clicked on spotter,

Ugh!!!

Hope you have a great day!! Oh, picked up my new suv yesterday, gotta write you!!

Linda
  • Good Morning Again Allie,

Kicked off again. 5:26am,goodness, seems like it's happening more often lately.

Have a good one,
    Linda
  • Holy Cow!!!!! Allie,

Just got kicked off again. 5:32am, carnival 3, desktop pc, had just sent helpers & had clicked on the timer & refresh,

Ugh!!!

Is it possible to credit me some refreshers, helpers,teacups & timers?  I use them every game sometimes more than once do I use the helpers, plus I lose the freebies when it goes down when I already have bingos.

If not, I understand.

Thanks. I hope I get to play for more than a few minutes this time.

Linda
  • Wow~!!!!!!!!!
    6:02am, again, just sent helpers, wow, really this morning. Signing off.

I'm doggy sitting my son's pup for the week, so didn't sleep well cause she was all over me on & off the bed, LOL
    She is as tiny as a chiwawa, but she & Champ get along excellent, so I'm happy for him, & it gives him a ton of exercise! LOL
    Me too!!!!
    LOL!!
    Have a great day!!
    Your friend Linda
  • OMG!!! What's going on!!
    I just started!!!!!!!!!
    I decided to try the Blackout game. Never played it before, only 6 numbers were called & kick out!!!!!
    4:55am,

hope you have a good day Allie!!
    Your friend Linda
  • Good Morning Again Allie,

Kicked off again. 5:26am,switched to carnival 3 earlier, had just sent helpers to team mates.
    It does feel like it is getting worse. I''m sorry, I know there is nothing you can do Allie, but just letting you know so you can pass it on.

Have a good one,
    Lind
  • Hi Allie,

Just got kicked off again. 5:58am, carnival 3, desktop pc, had just started a brand new game.
    I'm done, enough is enough.

I pray you have a very good day my friend.
    Ps. I will be writing, you, I promise, but have to go lay down now.

Linda
    I'll let the team know, Linda, I just wish there was something I could do  :(

Take care and enjoy the rest of your day.

Allie  :)
  • GOOD MORNING!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!! i ACTUALLY PLAYED FOR ALMOST AN HOUR & DIDN'T GET KICKED OFF ONCE!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Have a Super Day Allie!!!!!!!

Your friend Linda
    Yay!! That's brilliant news, Linda!! Let's hope it lasts a lot longer for you in future!!

Take care

Allie  :)