Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Kick off server

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Mettle

In fairness, if you scroll up, you will see that I did respond to you, and I did reimburse you. I asked you to respond and you didn't. It is difficult to help when I'm not receiving any communication from you.

Many thanks

Allie, Community Manager
  • just now at 7:40 got kicked off server, why are these problems happening???. just want my chips back I was playing three cards. thanks #731415

Hello Tiavicki

Which room where you playing in, please? I need this information as I will then know how much to reimburse you.

Best wishes

Allie, Community Manager
  • I have been kicked off server at least 10 times and I know have lost 10,000 chips or more. I want my chips back! 
    Hello April

I'm so sorry this has happened. If you could provide me with your Friend Code, I'll see what I can do to help.

Best wishes

Allie, Community Manager
  • Yes you have responded to me before and reimbursed me. But the problem persists and I continue to lose chips bingos and get kicked off all the time. How about fixing the problem so it is no longer an issue.
    Hello Mettle

I am very sorry that the bugs in the system continue to be frustrating, I can assure you, the team are constantly working on ways to provide a solution to them.

If you could let me know how much you have lost in chips, again I will happily reimburse you.

Best wishes

Allie
  • At 7:38am , I was kicked off the server, I was playing 3 cards in vegas 1, help #731415.
  • If I have to guess I would say maybe 5000 total over the last 2 weeks. Thank you for your quick response.
    Hello again Mettle

I've reimbursed the chips you lost, plus a bit extra for all the frustration you've been caused.

I hope I have been fair to you.

Best wishes

Allie
    Tiavicki, I've also reimbursed your loss.  :)
  • 5:02 second time this morning!!!!!!!!!! Just lost a helper which I purchase, 4 cards, a refresh & my team!!!!!! 730736 is my friend code. For the past week now in the middle of a 4
    card bingo just after I send teamates a help I get disconnected, lose
    the
    team I was on & have to start over. This happens sometimes twice a
    morning between 4-6am est. every single morning for the past week
    now!!!!!!!!  Where the dickens is the
    support button in order to put a complaint in & to get my helps
    back, does anyone know? thank you!!! So sad, this was a great game, but
    I'm getting very digusted w/this constant occurance, furthermore, I pay
    for those helps, so I'm losing money too!!!!!!!!! Very disgusted, angry & mad!!!!!
  • 5:32 kicked off again!!!!!!! Lost my cards, refresh & helper!! I'm done!!! I made alot of friends & was so comfortable playing until a week agon when this started!!! This is 3 times today!!!!! Too much!!! Im done, taking my money somewhere else!!!!!!! Hate to lose my friends!!!
    5:02 second time this morning!!!!!!!!!! Just lost a helper which I
    purchase, 4 cards, a refresh & my team!!!!!! 730736 is my friend
    code. For the past week now in the middle of a 4
    the
    team I was on & have to start over. This happens sometimes twice a
    now!!!!!!!!  Where the dickens is the
    support button in order to put a complaint in & to get my helps
    back, does anyone know? thank you!!! So sad, this was a great game, but
    I'm getting very digusted w/this constant occurance, furthermore, I pay
    for those helps, so I'm losing money too!!!!!!!!! Very disgusted, angry & mad!!!!!
  • i just lost a ton of diamonds as I was hitting bingo and using my power up and it was 4 bingos and it would not let me do any thing I tried to restore it and wouldn't let me kept saying bad call it was on several games several cards freezing issues on and off kicked off server in the middle of a game I would like to know why when you have bingos it says its not and this has happened a lot this week and last week and lost multiple diamonds I had over 500 plus lost chips because it says its a bad call when its not please help me solve this issue I'm having I'm just wasteing my money thank you so much

Kimberly

• Kicked off twice again today. Even removed the complete app yesterday in hopes of correcting the problem!!!!!  So why is it other players complain & get creditedd but I don't?? I see others have posted & have not been answered either, why is that????  It is friday & this has been happening for over , yes, over a week now every single day. Please credit all my refreshes, daubs, helpers, & searches. Thank You!!!!!
    Thursday. 5:32 kicked off again!!!!!!! Lost my cards, refresh & helper!! I'm
    done!!! I made alot of friends & was so comfortable playing until a
    week agon when this started!!! This is 3 times today!!!!! Too much!!! Im
    done, taking my money somewhere else!!!!!!! Hate to lose my friends!!!
    wednesday. 5:02 second time this morning!!!!!!!!!! Just lost a helper which I
    purchase, 4 cards, a refresh & my team!!!!!! 730736 is my friend
    code. For the past week now in the middle of a 4
    the team I was on & have to start over. This happens sometimes twice a
    now!!!!!!!! 
    Where the dickens is the support button in order to put a complaint in & to get my helps, refreshes, free daubs, cards, & other power helpers?
    Thank you!!! So sad, this was a great game, but I'm getting very disgusted w/this constant occurance, furthermore, I pay for those helpers, so I'm losing money too!!!!!!!!! Very disgusted, angry & mad!!!!!
    edited March 2016
    Hello Sparkles

I am very sorry that you are unhappy.

I'm the Community Manager and I am here every day. Unfortunately I was away for 13 days due to a house move, and I had no internet connection during that time, so I was completely unaware of the problems you were experiencing. Also, Morpheus was offline during this time.

It is my job to ensure the happiness of all our players, and I can assure you, if I had been here, I would have done all in my power to help you. But I am not part of the tech team - all I can do is report to them and have them investigate the problems you tell me about.

I work very hard to make sure that no one leaves this forum unhappy, or out of pocket - I love WPB and will uphold it as the best game on the internet. We do have technical problems from time to time, and our tech team works incredibly hard to keep disruptions to a minimum.

On behalf of WPB, I deeply apologise for all the frustration you have had to endure, and I promise you that when you bring a problem to me, it will be addressed as soon as possible - I live in the UK, so have to deal with different time zones. All I ask is your patience, and that you bear with me while I address your issues.

I hope you have a happy Sunday.

Best wishes

Allie
  • friend code: 730736  ahh, yesterday I played for over an hour w/o getting kicked out, unfortunately this morning it just happened again.   Please please PLEASE will you fix this problem!!!! My cards were costing alot more chips because I was playing a faster game & right before coming down to the last number I get kicked off. Please fix this, it's been going on now for close to 2 weeks now & is very annoying. Thank You!!!
    Linda
  • 5:34am est  just happened again!!!!!!!!
  • friend code: 730736  ahh, yesterday I played for over an hour w/o getting kicked out, unfortunatly this morning it just happened again.   Please please PLEASE will you fix this problem!!!! My cards were costing alot more chips because I was playing a faster game & right before coming down to the last number I get kicked off. Please fix this, it's been going on now for close to 2 weeks now & is very annoying. Thank You!!!
    Linda
  • 3rd time this morning!!!!!!
    5:34am est  just happened again!!!!!!!!
    friend code: 730736  ahh, yesterday I played for over an hour w/o
    getting kicked out, unfortunatly this morning it just happened again.  
    Please please PLEASE will you fix this problem!!!! My cards were costing
    alot more chips because I was playing a faster game & right before
    coming down to the last number I get kicked off. Please fix this, it's
    been going on now for close to 2 weeks now & is very annoying. Thank
    You!!!
    Linda

Hello Linda

I've flagged this up with the tech team, they will investigate this for you.

Please keep me up to date with what is happening at your end, and could you tell me what platform you are playing on? And what device you're using?

Thank you, and best wishes

Allie
  • Hello Allie, happened again this morn at 5:10am est.  Only was on for about half an hour playing Carnival 3.
    friend code: 730736
    device? not sure what you mean, sorry.
    yesterday I was playing vegas 1 for over an hour w/o being kicked off, oh well. Thanks Allie, have a great day!!
  • Hello Allie
    5:40am est again!!! Just used my breaktime & refresh & helper as usual!! Getting costly again cause I am generous w/my helpers.

• Hello Allie
    6:12am est.  Had just switched to Vegas 1, sent helpers & hit first place bingo when it kicked me out!!!!!! Ugh!!!
    wow, just can't believe this is happening so much. :-(
    5:40am est again!!! Just used my breaktime & refresh
    & helper as usual!! Getting costly again cause I am generous w/my
    helpers.
    Hello Linda

What do you play WPB on - the device means, do you play on your phone, and if so, what type of phone is it? Or do you play on a desktop PC? Tablet? Having this information may help us help you. And do you play through Facebook?

In the meantime, I'll reimburse your losses - that is definitely something I CAN do for you!

Best wishes

Allie
  • at 9:01 got kicked off the server, and my helper button was not working did not let me purchase card it said not enough chips to buy card as u can see I have over 30,000 chips please fix this #731415.  thanks

• Hello Allie
    Had just started bout half an hour ago & sure enough, just after using my teacup & refresher & the helper, got kicked off at 5:47am est this morning. Its started to get costly again. This morning I was playing vegas1.
    Yesterday, 5:40am est again!!! Just used my breaktime & refresh
    helpers.
    Thanks for putting up w/me. I truely hope they can fix this, it sure is disappointing.  I pray you have a great day Allie!!!! ;-)
  • Hello Allie
    Playing carnival 3, just got kicked off again, 6:17am est.
    Earlier this morning, Had just started bout half an hour ago & sure enough,
    just after using my teacup & refresher & the helper, got kicked
    off at 5:47am est this morning. Its started to get costly again. This
    morning I was playing vegas1.
    Yesterday, 5:40am est again!!! Just used my breaktime & refresh
    helpers.
    Thanks for putting up w/me. I truely hope they can fix this, it sure is disappointing.  I pray you have a great day Allie!!!!
    Hello Linda

I've reimbursed your losses now, I hope I have made you smile a little  :)

I've also flagged the team again and asked them to investigate, because I don't know why this is happening.

Please bear with us, we will get there!

I hope you have a lovely day too!

Best wishes

Allie  :)