Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Kick off server

nonenone Member
edited August 2015 in Asylum Labs
While playing was kick off server lost two bingos. Stated try again later friend code 394944

Comments

• I was in the Vegas 3 room playing and lost 1500 as the game never got going with connection lost. My code is 40517 This is the 2nd time in a week  in this room. Please advise.  Thanks

• MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Cillie, i've granted you a chip stack ...sorry for the problem.

• The game will not let me in . I was playing in it and now it will not do nothing. I have wrote so many times about losing so much and havent recieved anything back. Iplay your game and slots all the time, even got my friends to play. I am very upset.Thanks
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello joy159

I am so sorry that you are having issues with the game, and I have flagged the team with your request to have your lost chips reimbursed. I hate the thought that you are very upset, and I want to put it right, as it is my job as forum moderator to make sure that all our users are happy.

I will speak to Morpheus about this issue and get back to you - I just ask you to please have patience, as I live in the UK and Morpheus is in California, there is an 8 hour time difference between us.

Thank you again

Best wishes

Allie
  • Please shed some light on this for me I know we have already stated this is issue is not on my end people are still saying im freezing them up which u said is not true...... Should i pay for the issues and not get to enjoy playing the game. I freeze im also freezing up when they are in my room i can not avoid all rooms im trying to stay with the bots so i can still enjoy play. I aslo lost 3 million chips but hey its a game like i said i don't understand i just leave and come back in but during the game all i get is im freezing again from others i really think this needs to be addressed with a post from your tech stating once again its not my fault because im really taking the rap for something im not controlling there is no way a person can do that freeze up a game we all get frozen..... Im not asking for my 3 million back that im down to 20 grand im just asking for someone on your end to clear this up once and for all this is not on my end nor my fault thank you for understanding and all your help and support you have given me biggest mistake was putting my name on here as a friend did because that's where the harassment coming from can you please delete her post with my name on it everyone is acting like im the plege and its now getting very much out of hand and embarrassing to me thank you so much for anything you can do as far as write something to make the players clearly understand.
  • and as far as southern gent he is a stoker and says crazy out there things that are inappropriate i like to have most of my freinds removed please tell me if theres a way i can do this thank you
    Dear Kimberly

We don't have a feature yet for deleting friends, I believe it is on the roadmap for the future, but I will double check for you.

Please believe us, we at WPB know that you are NOT the cause of the freezing - Morpheus himself has stated this, I have stated this - so if anyone else wishes to even try and accuse, or blame you, for the freezing issues, then please refer them back to this post. I repeat, you are NOT the cause of the freezing.

I hope that this now brings this matter to a close!

I also get the freezing happening to me from time to time, it is the bane of our lives here at WPB because we don't know why it is happening, and our tech people are trying to get this sorted out, so that everyone can get back to enjoying the game.

Best wishes

Allie - moderator
  • Thank you so much Allie cuz this is getting out of hand hopefully it will stop now with your post....

Any problems, Kimberly, you bring them here to us, and we WILL deal with them. That's a promise.

Best wishes

Allie
  • Thank you so much Allie im trying to avoid everyone as much as i can..............
    Kimberly, you have done nothing wrong! Go in any room you like, with your head held high, and enjoy playing your games. That's what I would do - I wouldn't let anyone get the better of me. You have behaved impeccably. My advice? Go out there and enjoy yourself!!  :)

Best wishes

Allie
  • Allie, I am very upset. I have gotten more friends to join and I had to go and buy cards to  get chips to play. I cant believe I lost so much and got nothing for it. I am about to stop playing this game and I dont want to, cause this is the best game I like to play and enjoy. Please help me to enjoy it with out spending so much to play. Thank You

• Thank you so much for all your help and feedback through this ordeal. I will certainly take your advice to heart Allie. Thank you once again for all your help and support you have been great :)

Kimberly
    Joy, I've asked Morpheus to investigate this himself, I ask that you please be patient, we don't want you to be upset.

Kimberly - you're most welcome, this is what I'm here for ;)
    how can i help?
  • This is Joy159. I really like your game and have been inviting friends to play but I am tired of losing so many chips. I even went and bought chips just to play, and I am getting very upset. Thank You. My Friend code is 167824.
  • crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
    Alllie0923.... I wrote a post to ms kim on freezing up, and you all got back to me and said since there was a lot of people playing something happens and it ends up falling on poor kim.Its awful strange we can go 3 to 4 days without freezing up and the second she hits the room it happens,we will go to another room it will not freeze up she will follow us and as soon as she hits the room it freezes;; and yes when it does freeze up we all write froze up so our team mates know whats going on because we cant play, and also whenever she is playing she always and i mean always gets the first and second bingo. and when we do freeze no ine in the room is saying her name or its her;we just go to another room.. and i for one am gettin very tired of her complaining about it, if she dont like it she dont have to play and i wish she wouldnt cause it causes to many problems.. and shes mad cause her name is up here for freezing, she just accused southern gent for wanking on here come on. She said if she dont stop getting accused of everyone freezing up shes not gonna play no more, and if she keeps complaining to you about  stupid shit your gonna loose alot more than just her
    Ms Allie, Its just not a couple of people complaining about it theres 40 to 50 people saying this. and i swear to you we can go 3 to 4 days when she dont come in the room we are in, but as soon as she does it happens. why is this? no one else causes it im starting to get very disgruntled over this and so is everyone else. all she does is complain to you guys its her choice to play or not....    thank you

• HI Allie and Administrator i was playing tonight you told me to come to you with anymore issues i was in a room as you told me play where i want. Out of no where I was being told i was a cry baby now this person had no right to do this in a room full of people told me basically to get off game we do not play together anymore i stay to myself since my name was put out here by Kay. I have been very patient not bothered a soul and get embarrassed once again in a room in front of others which to be is so childish this is a game for fun. Im sure everyone wants me gone for some reason they think im freezing the game still. and had mentioned about foul talk from another player she called me a lier when she has no idea what was said. Please speak with her I will not keep dealing with this for no reason her name is Sherrie Mates 33620. There was no need to call me names in front of a whole room of people i really wish people would grow up or if they do not like it stop playing lol.... Alls i can say is grow up we are adults.\
    Thank you for any help this issues should of stopped and it just keeps going on and on its getting old. I will not let others stop me from playing because im an adult but when someone calls you lier and cry baby when they have no clue what there talking about there is such thing called social media harassment and Sherrie we all know i never said i was not going to play this is getting a bit personal now also i do not follow you i play by my self with bots if i want to go in a higher room i can I can go in any room and yea i come in first second place but so do a lot of people i guess your jelious i don't know but Sherrie this needs to stop grow up. And see how she cursed on here that how she talked to me in the room so it shows her anger and childish ways. I will not stop playing for your little click of friends you few are the only ones that have an issue lol...
    Thank you 
    Kimberly
  • kimberlykimberly Member
    edited October 2015
    FYI this is not crying this is telling you to grow up or you shouldn't play a game yes a game which is for funnnnn and i come in first because im a paying customer i buy diamonds almost daily and at least im not like some of you with 2 accounts on here.

• ok yes Kim yes i did put your name and code up,that's bc the adm asked..I didn't know it was a big secret not to put it here,bc he didn't say not to put it on here...I told you,so why are you keep harping on it...Other players notice it also,so it's not what I say,I was just asking if they knew why this was happening when a person came into the room.your name was not mentioned until the adm asked..So just wanted to say this and that's the end of it from me..
    kim just stop your trouble making goodlord you go on and on and on, maybe thats why people dont wanna play you, so just STOP IT

• I have not done anything wrong so you just grow up and stop and i have plenty of friends to play with but you 3 have started a war over total nonsense. like i said worry about your own bingo game and your winnings sorry i come in first second as said so do millions that play this game i have no issues being happy that im a good player and a paying customer to buy the tools to win. So stop your harassing and Kay this is not your fault now Sherrie opened a can of worms in a room telling me off she thinks that cool and lady like but im above that knowing this is just a game not real life one monkey does not stop a show and no one will stop me from playing the game. Hope to see you on my team because u hate that i get 5 bingos lol......
    You have a nice day sherrie and good luck with the game baby girl........
    thank you very much sweetheart, and yes id love to play on your team again.. thanks hon have a great day

• Administrator, I am writing because I was spinning the wheel with my diamonds that I payed for and the slots kept spinning and I payed for the chips. I was disconnected from server. This is my money and I would like to have this returned to me. My friend code is 167824. I love this game but tired of losing my own money and I put alot into your game. This is the only game I put my own money into. Thank You.
    Hi Joy

I'll flag this for Morpheus to investigate for you. I'm really sorry this is happening.

Best wishes

Allie
    joy159:  i have granted you a nice reimbursement stack.  Please accept our appologies for the technical problems yesterday.

If i can help in any way further, please dont hesitate to email contact@asylumlabsinc.com

thanks!
    morpheus

• Thank You Morpheus. I do love your game and even purchased some today just to play. I think the new wheel is a great idea and the Christmas decorations and music is wonderfull. The rewards for the game and slots are pretty cool. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    joy159:  thank you for your kind words and encouragment.  We are a tiny team (4 people) doing our best to create an exciting product that provides good value to our players.  

Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah and Kwanza and Happy New Year !
  • This is another bad day of disconnect issues. Please help me, I just put money on for diamonds and the wheels keep spinning and took my diamonds and chips off me again. Please check the problem out and I would like  my diamonds and chips back. TY