Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Kick off server

Comments

• Hi Allie,

Just got kicked off. 4:51am, carnival 3, desktop pc, had just started playing, only 8 balls in. Sure didn't last long, LOL.

I pray you have a very good day my friend.

Linda
    730736 is my friend code.
  • Hi Allie,

Just got kicked off. 5:21am, carnival 3, desktop pc, uhg, half hour of play. what a shame. Maybe they need to call in a hacker like the fbi does, LOL.

I pray you have a very good day my friend.

Linda
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    I'll report it again, Linda. Thanks for letting me know.  :)
  • Good Morning Allie,

Just got kicked off. 5:03am, carnival 3, desktop pc,

I hope you have a very good day my friend.

Friends Always, Linda
    is my friend code.

Ps, Made it to Md. to get my paperwork, now have 36 days to find a place. Wish me luck!
    Great news - good luck!!  :D  :D
  • Good Morning,

Thank you, gonna need it!!
    Well, this was a new one, no sound!! LOL!!! Didn't get kicked off, but I found I can't keep up w/o the sound.

Later,
    Linda
  • Nice, played for about an hour w/only the one sound issue, but yeah, no kickoff!!!

Gotta go,
    Have a super day Allie!!

Your friend Linda
    Hope you have a Happy Sunday, Linda!  :D
  • Good Morning Allie,

I wanted to thank your team for maybe fixing the issue!  I played up to an hour an a half over the past 3 days & had not once got kicked off!!!!!!! Hopefully the fix is permanent & Thank You Techies!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day!!
    Your Friend Linda
    Oh Linda, that is such good news!! I'm really happy for you - fingers crossed, happy times ahead!

I owe you an email - please bear with me!

Take care,

Allie
  • And I may have good news!
    Looking forward to hearing from you!!
    Take Care!!!
    Your Friend Linda
  • Good Morning!

I will write, been having a bit of a rough time sitting past few days, trying to get a little game play in now.

Have a great day!

Your friend Linda
  • uh oh, game froze, well that's a first, lol, gotta get up soon anyway.

• hey Allie,

hope you are doing well.

Well, ha, game froze today, but I was able to get about an hour of play in so that was good!

Hope you get out in your garden today, I'm trying yet, lol.

Your friend Linda
    Hi Linda

I had the game freeze on me a couple of times as well, but I did get many happy hours of playing before that happened - maybe it was God's way of telling me to go to bed! LOL

It's a nice day here and I do have some plants to pot up, so I'll do that in between work.

Have a great day my friend! xx
  • SookieSookie Member
    Got kicked off by the server. Lost 850 coins. would like to be refunded
    Hello Sookie

Please give me your Friend Code, which you'll find on your profile, and I will happily reimburse you.

Best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager
  • Why can't this problem be fixed? I love this game but I'm so sick of being kicked off in the middle of games. I have been kicked off 6 times this week this is becoming ridiculous. Actually no it's way past that, it's become unprofessional and not worth the fun of playing the game. I lost at least 10 bingos and lots of chips
    Mettle, I've reimbursed you for your losses, and again I apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

But I do feel that calling this "unprofessional" is a bit strong - we are extremely professional, we work very hard to keep thousands of players happy and satisfied, every single day. If you have any losses, we happily reimburse you, and we do try to keep any disturbances to a minimum.

I hope that you can continue to play the game without any further problems.

Regards

Allie
  • imageGood Morning Allie!!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought I would pop in & say Good Morning!!!

I am so happy to be able to play w/o getting kicked out anymore!!! Yeaaaah!!

Actually miss chatting w/you everyday, LOL.

So thought I would drop in & send some happy sunshine your way!

I pray you have a Happy Day!!!

Your friend, Linda
    Hello Linda love!  :D

It's wonderful to see you, you're like a huge ray of sunshine!

I got your message, and will reply to it later, if that's ok? It's one of those days, busy busy!

Take care, and speak to you soon,

Your friend, Allie xxx
  • :-)

Np!!

Have a Super Duper day!!!

Your Friend, Linda
  • Sweet Allie!!

I got news!!!!!!!!!! I will be moving!!!!!!!!!

Have a Wonderful day!!!

Your Friend, Linda
    Oh that's excellent news!

Sorry I haven't emailed you yet - life has got in the way, I promise, 1 email coming your way very very soon.

Love, Allie
  • sparklessparkles Member
    edited June 2016
    Good Morning Sunshine~,

I am thinking of you!!!

I'm sorry to say I'm having issues & not sure where to post, the spotter only shows the numbers after the timer has run out. I start when there are 12  bingos left & they don't show until it says Gam e Over. The same thing has been happening when I use the teacup & refresh.  I have once again cleared my cache, history , rebooted & sadly it is all still happening.  Where would I post for this issue?

I hope you have a terrific day OH yes I also wrote fb about our friending issue and am still waiting to hear back.

Your friend always,
    Linda
    guess I better include my friend code, lol.

Hi Linda! It's lovely to hear from you!

Although I am sorry about the issues - I'll pass them on to the tech team so they can investigate for you.

I hope Facebook gets sorted out and soon for us, Linda.

Anyway, take care and speak soon xxxx
  • Hi Allie,

Thanks!

:bz
    I love this game but every time I start to play I get kicked off. Tonite I've been kicked off 3 times and lost my points. At least you can do is reimburse our points back like most other bingo games. If this continues I will delete off my device.
    Thanks
    Dear Kglasgow

I do apologise for the disconnections from the game.

I would certainly reimburse you, if you bring me your Friend Code (a series of numbers on your profile)

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager
  • Briskly CODE #716387. I had purchased two bingo cards to play vegas1 bingo and was disconnected from the server twice July 29