Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Kick off server

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Joy, thank you from me for your lovely words - they mean a lot to us!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours  :D

Best wishes

Allie xx
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Joy, we are so sorry this continues.

I have just granted you a nice stack of each (chips, diamonds and spins) that is most likely much more than you lost.  Hope this helps until we can resolve the issue.

thanks,
    -M
  • Yes it helps alot. I really Love your game and I hope you can get the problem solved. Like I told you before this will not stop me from playing or getting more friends to play. Thank You!
  • today I got disconnected from ur server at 2:00, then I BINGO it froze the little bingo symbol. please help . I really love playing your game. 
  • The same thing keeps happening to me also. It doesn't repay what you lose like it used to.
  • Friend code is 805439
  • I just got kicked off the server at 12:50, what's wrong????? friend # 731415. I don't want to look for another game because I love Party Bingo so much.  not asking for free chip or nothing just fix this problem.  please
    Hello Tiavicki and giblet

I've flagged your comments for Morpheus to see, and he will get back to you to help resolve this problem.

I'm so sorry this has happened - we don't know why the game freezes. I'm a daily player and it happens to me, too. We'll do our best to help you.

Best wishes

Allie
  • I hope so. Wish u all could fix the glitches coz I love the game. Merry Christmas and a very Happy Wild Bingo New Year to ALL!
    giblit and Tiavick:  i just granted you a nice stack for your frustrations while we work out the bugs.

thanks!
    morpheus

• Morpheus, First I want to Thank You for the Christmas present, that was very nice of you. My friends code is 167824. Today is Dec. 27th, I had loading issues and then the game came in. I was playing Tiki and won the surfer guys 100,000 chips and 5 diamonds then I was kicked off the server and when I got back on the chips and diamonds were not there. I just put money on your game two days in a row. I Love your game but I would like to have my winnings, when I win them. Thank You and I am sorry that this is getting me upset and I don,t want to quit your game.

Hello Joy

Please don't worry about it, please don't be upset, we don't want anything to spoil your enjoyment of the game.

I'll pass on your Friend Code to Morpheus and he will investigate this for you, and I know he will make sure it is done to your satisfaction.

I hope you had a lovely Christmas  :D

Love and best wishes

Allie xx
  • I had a busy but beautiful Christmas Thank You. How was yours Allie?  I hope you are doing allright. I have nerve damage in my neck and spine, so I know it fells like not being able to do the things we use to. Love and best wishes to you and your family xx.  I have been doing pretty good on the slots since that happened to me the morning.
    joy, i have granted you the winnings you got from the surfer/Tiki spin.

best,
    M
  • Thank You. You are the only game that gives you back what you lost. I only play one other game sometimes because I love your game so much. This game is the Best on Facebook. I will continue on getting my Friends to join. Some didn,t want to come on but they did and now they won,t leave. I hope you and your team have a wonderfull New Year and I know it will be a better one. Love and Best Wishes!!!
  • Morpheus. I just wanted to let you know that your slots just keep spinning, maybe you can check and see what the problem is. Thank You.
  • Ty for the chips but more than anything I want u guys to FIX the issues PLEASE cause I really LOVE this game and I can't seem to find another Bingo game to replace it with. So PLEASE FIX IT! Thank you.
  • Could it be all the issues are coming from the recent updates u all have made? Could I uninstall those and maybe it would play right? I don't know but this game USED to be my favorite..still got same issues today. Didn't want to start the new year complaining.
    giblet - reverting to an earlier build is not possible and latest changes are unlikely the cause.   For a small portion of users these problems persist and it's becoming increasingly difficult to track down the source.
    We are back from holiday monday and will be working on the issue further.

thanks,
    M

• Just wondering...not a builder, just a Wild and Crazy Bingo player. Really LOVE this game. And appreciate ya all trying to fix things. I'm patient.
  • I have been kicked out of the game 7 times in 5 days. Three of the times I had already purchased my bingo cards and purchased a lottery entry. I'm getting very frustrated with this game and getting close to uninstalling it.
    Hello Mettle

I'm really sorry that you are experiencing these issues. Please can you provide me with your Friend Code? I will then raise this with the team. Please dont worry, you will be reimbursed for your frustrations.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes

Allie - moderator  :)
  • What is my friend code? I have been kicked out 5 more times this week in the middle of games. Lost chips and bingos.
    You'll find your Friend Code on your profile, it's a 5 or 6 figure number.
  • 889367 my friend code. Please fix issue love the game but very discouraged by being kicked out in the middle of games numerous lost bingos and chips
    Hello Mettle

I've granted you some chips by way of compensation for your frustrations due the issues with the game. Please let me know if you think what I have given you, is fair.

Best wishes

Allie :)
  • Everyday routine but cant login to facebook
    Hello Beekaye

I don't understand what you mean, I'm afraid - what is it that is preventing you from logging into Facebook? Could you tell me if you are using a desktop pc, tablet, or your phone? And do you mean that this is happening every day? I'd like to help you if I can.

Best wishes

Allie  :)
  • I'm still getting kicked out of the game on a daily basis, really like the game but very tired and frustrated with losing chips, bingos all the time
  • If u aren't going to respond to my problems of being kicked off the server than I'm done with this game and will have to leave a very bad rating for this game