Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Kick off server

12345679»

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Dear Brisky

I am so sorry you were disconnected. I've reimbursed you for your losses.

Many thanks

Allie
  • Thank you
  • Hi Allie, longtime no talk.
    Got kicked off this morning & now the game freezes for moments through out the games.  So guess I'll call it quits today.
    Hope you've beem well!
    Friend code, 730736
    desktop pc
    windows xp
    Have a great day!
    Gail Wisler (Linda)
    Hello Linda!

How have you been? How is the new house working out for you?

Please let me know how you are.

Take care and speak soon

Allie xx
  • I was playing on Saturday August 13.  Had ytrouble loading.  Just as it loaded the wheel came up to claim my spin.  I spun it and as it was stopping I was kicked off.  On reentering, I noticed I received no diamonds or chips - 't know which the wheel stopped/was stopping on, and did not receive another spin for that one.   So lost that spin, and have not received a spin for today.
    Also, played one game today and everything was blank but was charged with 600 chips for nothing - no people, no credit for bingo, nothing.  Kathy Haymes
    Hello Kathy

I really am sorry that this happened to you.

If you could please give me your Friend Code - a series of numbers you'll find on your profile - I can reimburse your losses.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager
  • Hello Allie how have you been it's been awhile I've been disconnected from the server twice while playing in single player room 716387 Thank you
    Hello Brisky  :)

I'm fine, thank you for asking - it's really thoughtful of you!

I'm sorry to see you were disconnected again, but at least you know now that when this happens, you can come to me and have confidence that I'll do my best to help you.

I've reimbursed you, plus a little something extra. I hope I've been fair to you.

Take care and have a lovely day

Allie  :)
  • Thank you so much I really appreciate your kindness
  • Sorry Allie but it kicked me off again while playing in the single player room in the last round before I got my 1000 chips and I had already bungled 716387
  • I mean already had bingoed 716387
    That's ok Brisky, I've made everything right for you again  :)

Take care

Allie
  • Won't let me in, keeps saying I've been disconnected from server. I've been trying all night, no luck. Suggestions?
    Ellen
    I'm receiving a lot of messages from players, about the game constantly
    disconnecting, which means they have lost chips/diamonds, and they can't
    get back into the game.

It may be very little consolation to
    those of you reading this, but I am a daily player too, and I am going
    through EXACTLY the same as you are. Exactly the same. I know how
    frustrated everyone is, how annoyed the players are. And I am sorry.

I'm
    messaging the tech team; I'm asking players to bring me their Friend
    Codes so I can reimburse them; I'm giving back what is owed, the moment I
    know about it; I'm apologising for the inconvenienced caused.

Apart from this, there is very little I can do. I can't fix the game myself. Morpheus is on holiday.

I wanted you all to know, that I am working very hard to make sure that all the players are happy.

Best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager
  • My friends code is 167824. I was disconnected & didn't get my free spin I don't want to go back in % as it has done to me before. Thank You.

• Hey Allie - the game is messed up - again. Sorry, mate, and can't say what my friend code is!

Regards,

Grace
  • I still didn't get my free spin but tried the slots & didn't get paid. I bet 1,000 on Tiki & finally hit the Hula girls & got nothing paid. I would like my 750,000 & 50 Diamonds Please. The Game is Really messed up today. Help, Please. Thank You. ( 167824 ) friends code.
  • Allie Please help your Players.
    Dear Joy

I've restored your Daily Spin and everything should be back to how it should be with no further problems.

Now, the last time you brought a claim for 500,000 chips with a 5000 chip bet and scored the 3 Bing's (monkeys) I told you that our new policy stated that you had to share it to Facebook, so we had proof that  you had indeed won this, and the game hadn't paid out. Normally we would ask that a player take a screenshot, to show as proof of the win, but because many of our players can't handle screenshots, we asked that you click on "Share with Facebook"

On this occasion, did you click on "Share with Facebook"?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Many thanks

Allie
  • I can't screenshot. How do you want me to share on facebook that it didn't pay me. Please help me to understand what you want. Thank You Allie.
    When you have a win on the slots, it always comes up with "You Win!"  and underneath it says "Share with Facebook?" with a box to click on, and when you click on it, the next time you go to your Facebook page, it will show up on your page, that you won on the slots (or any other game that you are playing)

This is why we ask that all players share to Facebook, when they have a large win on the slots, so they have definite proof to show they did indeed win. This is why I asked you, if you clicked to share on Facebook, that you had this huge win that you are claiming for.

I hope I've been able to explain this more clearly to you.

Many thanks

Allie
  • Thank You Allie. I do understand alot better now. The next time that happens to me I will know what to do. Sorry I didn't understand. Have a Great Night.
    edited September 2016
    What a shame you didn't think to share with Facebook, otherwise you would have been 750,000 chips and 50 diamonds better off... never mind, better luck next time!

You have a great night too!
  • I was kicked out & then when I got back in the games won't work. This has been most of the day. Thank You. I would like you to check into it, everyone wants to play.
    I've checked both the bingo and the slots at 20.23pm London UK time and both played fine  :)
  • crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
    Grace, Sorry mate no friend code, no help.. thank you sherrie

• I have gotten disconnected 3 time & lost out on my bingo winnings. Can you check into this & can I get my chips back, Please. Thank You. My friends code is 167824.
    joy159   I'll pass
    thank you sherrie
     this on to ms. allie....
    Joy159.... Sorry about that...I'll pass this to ms. allie.     ty sherrie
    Hello Joy159

I've refunded the chips I believe you'd lost.

Many thanks

Allie